Official Eviction Notice - Please Witness!

Sarahkka

Mama to Two Fine Boys!
Reaction score
To:
Current Tenant of Sarah's Uterus, aka Baby!
You have exactly 60 days to evacuate the premises, according to the landlord/tenants act of Alberta.
I have been very nice and given you two days grace (arranged due date is Dec.21, after all), but if you aren't out by Dec.23, I will be forced to contact the authorities and have you removed from the premises.
I believe that I am acting in good faith by giving you maximum notice and reminders of the approaching end of our agreed-upon 40-week lease. There is no need to move out early, but I will not be impressed if you try to stay any longer than 40 weeks.
Please respect the deadline and obey your mother.
Sincerely,
Sarah

(Girls, I felt this was necessary after noticing the recent number of BnB boy babies who seemed to be chilling in the womb longer than was necessary. I know it's a little formal, but I believe it's important that baby knows exactly when his welcome is up, and as I just passed the 60-day mark, it seemed appropriate.)

lol i hope LO listens. katie didnt listen to hers, unfortunately its a couple of weeks before we can get people in to remove her!!

:rofl::rofl: Send in the heavies!!Sod the softly softly approach.Fingers crossed it works hun xx

lol this just made me laugh, i loved the 'chilling in the womb' part hahha

xx

:rofl:

Sarah if Meredith doesn't come on time, I'm hiring you to boss her into coming out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->