Official Jon & Kate Plus 8 thread :)

haha..no, I guess I am just looking to see what their announcement is-part of me thinks that yeah they are going to announce their split, and the other part of me, thinks it's not going to be anything huge, iykwim!

My God, imagine the amount of child support Jon will have to pay!!!

argh..it is on in one more hour :grr: I thought it was 9, but guess I was wrong... oh well, one more hour then :hissy:

I still have 45 mins :( Hope it's good!

edit: lol i thought it would be the same time for you too alexas mommy, but u had me confused for a minute there.

I bet they keep us hanging on till 55 minutes in ;)

well so far they said this is the hardest episode they have ever done, and talked about arguing...yeah bet it will be the last 15 minutes!

Grr....they are really dragging this thing out and I'm getting so angry at some of the things they EACH are sayng! It's all pointing toward a divorce. :(

Sounds like he is moving out. It seems like he has just turned of from Kate totally. The way he's talking is he has just got fed up of being pussy whipped, tried to take the trousers back and Kate didn't want to give it up.

He seems to try to look younger now, when did he get the peircings? Very sad, I think it's good that they will be sharing the house off and on so the kids don't have to be hauled around.

:cry: what a sin that it has come to this :( I don't think we can judge either based on the decision, because everyone has their own personality, and they have tried as hard as they could, they just had no more left-and it is probably very very difficult with so many kids, to find the time to work on the relationship-life goes on though :(

It sounds like they are doing this responsibly and trying to figure out what is best for the kids in this situation. Crazy that everything has started to day with the proceedings. I guess it would have to be done all around the same time for the show so it didn't get out to much in the tabloids and such.

I hope that the media gives them time to deal with this privately (I know that will never happen).... not for Jon and Kate's sake, but for the kids..

I'm over it.

We all saw this one coming.

Honestly, I'm not going to side with either one of them, and I'm sure it's stressful raising 8 kids, BUT...... I wonder if she watches any of the shows, and realizes how mean she sounds when she talks to him?! I'm not blaming her, but I really think that has a lot to do with the divorce.

I wonder how they told the kids :shock:

I'm glad they didn't put that part on the show though.

At least they're not fighting over custody and the kids aren't going to be split up or living in 2 homes though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->