Official Jon & Kate Plus 8 thread :)

I wonder if they look at any of the old videos and feel sad it turned out this way... well I assume they probably do...

Did you know Kat ehas twitter? I found her last night... there is a fake Jon...you can so tell it is fake, cause he disses Kate... stupid people making crap up :(

Have you guys heard the most recent news? Jon is now "dating" someone new. It's all over People magazine and I heard it on the news this morning. He's actually came out and broadcasted that he's out and about dating! I guess her name is Haley and she is the daughter of the plastic surgeon that performed Kate's liposuction. Isn't this nuts? He's been divorced for 20 days!!!! Ugh....I guess I still kinda had some hope for them...

^ are they even officially divorced yet? I thought they only filed the paperwork in June? I mean still not together but wooww!!

I heard he was seen out for dinner with her, i believe either just before they announced the divorce or just after, can't remember for sure. Heard it on the radio then.

Tasha, that's what I was thinking! They filed for the papers, but I don't even think it has gone through. I think it takes months for a divorce to finalize! Just crazy that he has moved on so fast....kinda suspicious to me (like he's been cheating for awhile!)

Has anyone got one of the new tabloids??

With the Hailey v. Kate stuff?

Or the one that says something about the kids being sad; their father humiliating the family and Kate continuing to use them to make $$

No, haven't seen it. But I've heard the Haily vs. Kate thing is heated up. I'm anxious to see the preimere of the show on Aug 4th (I think) and how they will be doing everything!

I am dyinggg without it over the summer, lol. I always end up bored at home Mondays! :dohh:

I can't wait until the season premiere-though I am sure it will get old really quickly...

I have her fan page on facebook-you should see some of the nasty comments people make to her :shock:

Here was one of her 'updates'-
Kate Kreider-Gosselin Took Hannah, Leah and Alexis to the doctors today along with their blankies and chewies. It's such a struggle doing it alone.

Is it just me, or does that last bit seem attention seeking? Maybe it's just me :shrug:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kate-Kreider-Gosselin/194567295283?ref=ts

thats the link to her fanpage...

Yeah I guess... but like if it was someone who wasn't famous and their husband had just essentially left them and moved on, they had the 8 kids, it would be natural for them to write that and people would feel awful for her.

Yeah I guess... but like if it was someone who wasn't famous and their husband had just essentially left them and moved on, they had the 8 kids, it would be natural for them to write that and people would feel awful for her.

See, I did think that...but then I was like, well, she is writing this for the world to see...not her private friends-so to me that is why it seemed like an attention seeking thing... Mayne not though...

My thoughts exactly.

Who watched it last night? I missed it but am hoping its on tonight so I can see it.

I find that Kate is trying more to do more things that she never would have done before with the kids.

I know it's on again next week before the new one airs.

I missed it both nights!! My aunt doesn't get TLC on her satellite & OH refuses to watch it :(

I heard through the grapevine LOL that Jon smokes now? I was reading more stories but the rest has slipped my mind :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->