Official Jon & Kate Plus 8 thread :)

So, in 8 minutes the episode is being repeated! and now that i'm at the in-laws i'll get to watch it! LOL

Didn't surprise me at all! Right after the episode I told OH that it seems as tho Jon is going through a midlife crisis! It really bothers me how he says he was so young when they had their kids, bla bla bla...well you were the one that went to fertility treatments..it's not like you fell pregnant by accident...own up and be a man and father to your kids!

I think that when he is saying this, he is just admitting that he was too young-I am sure he doesn't regret his kids, and many people who had kids young, will say things about how young they were, and that they had wished they waited-even if they were planned. I think Jon will do okay, he did show signs that he would be upset that he would no longer be there with the kids everyday, I really don't think he is that bad of a person! He's not leaving the kids, he is leaving Kate-because their marriage isn't working-this happens so much irl, it's just that their life is on display for the world to see, everyday, so everyone has an opinion about them.

I think they did the right thing, splitting up, maybe wishful thinking on my part, they will get back together one day (I hope :) )

I wonder why she wanted to push the divorce so hard. Apparently he did something by what she said, I want to know!

I thought they were super Christian.. I don't know about ALL Christian denominations but I know Catholics are kinda against divorce.. soo??

Jon pisses me off so much, lol.

It bothered me that he lied and said "sometimes daddy has to work".. when Alexis?? said "daddy I don't like it when you go away"

I thought they were super Christian.. I don't know about ALL Christian denominations but I know Catholics are kinda against divorce.. soo??

Jon pisses me off so much, lol.

It bothered me that he lied and said "sometimes daddy has to work".. when Alexis?? said "daddy I don't like it when you go away"

I can't stand him right now either..he just looks cold like he just doesn't give a sh*t. I agree with some of the others and think he's having some sort of identity crisis. Kinda sad. Yep you're a dad of 8 at 32, suck it up!! Your choices.

So, get this. Sometimes I listen to AM News radio in the car, and I heard some interesting news!!!!

Apparently in the divorce papers, Kate filled out that they have been separated for 2 years already!!! So, I guess renewing the vows, and pretending you live together WAS all for the show (the staged reality show), OR you get some kind of better deal in the divorce if you say you've been separated for 2 years. Interesting huh??

hmmm... I'm not sure if I believe that... where would they get that info from, are divorce papers not confidential...

must confess i haven't been a regular jon & kate follower.
i've seen a few episodes, but ive been following the media circus surrounding them!
they're getting a divorce now!
I do feel bad for Kate ...
I think it's going to be best for their kids though.
I think it's unfair the way Kate is being portrayed as this evil mean mother as well.

hmmm... I'm not sure if I believe that... where would they get that info from, are divorce papers not confidential...

Confidential? lol..... Not when you're a celebrity, people somehow people get their hands on them. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if they actually have it, and show it on TV. Again, it's just something I heard on the news on the radio.

I want to buy People this week for the Jon & Kate stuff in it.

OT - Don't you just hate how the entire cover will be plastered with one celebrity's face but it's only like a page on them and the magazine costs like $5? I was flipping through it and I couldn't find the story :dohh:

So, get this. Sometimes I listen to AM News radio in the car, and I heard some interesting news!!!!

Apparently in the divorce papers, Kate filled out that they have been separated for 2 years already!!! So, I guess renewing the vows, and pretending you live together WAS all for the show (the staged reality show), OR you get some kind of better deal in the divorce if you say you've been separated for 2 years. Interesting huh??

They did a special about this on the News and determined that Jon and Kate had to put down on their divorce papers that they had been separated for 2years to get the kind of separation they wanted (insurance reasons and all that). I'm not really informed on the whole thing, but they were pretty positive that they have not been separated for 2 years whatsoever.

The way I understood it, you can get the divorce process over with faster if you say you've been living separately for 2 years before filing.

If they both agree to the divorce and it doesn't require being brought to trial.. then i think the general differences can grant them a swift divorce
that's how it is in ny aat least... it varies state to state

https://video.msn.com/video.aspx/?m...0ed668902&from=,msntoday&fg=rss&wa=wsignin1.0

i hope it's not fraud.. or else they are in big trouble with the whole world knowing they lied...

I'm sorry LOL but the more I hear the more I want to smack Jon,

I know Kate's not innocent, but Jon is looking for an apartment in NYC. How stupid is that when you're complaining about paparazzi, the only worse place for him to move would be L.A. :rofl: Idiot.

Yeah..and why would he want to live so far from his kids? I don't know the exact distance from PA to NY but if it were me id want to at least be in the same state. I heard he was looking at apartments in the Trump Tower or whatever its called.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->