Official Jon & Kate Plus 8 thread :)

^ Exactly!! I'm not familiar with the States but I assume PA has bigger cities, so what he's going to fly back all the time or drive home whenever it's 'his turn' to be at the house with the kids?

Or has that gone out the window now that they're getting divorced officially rather than separating?

I watched that video that said he's going to be on the show with a new circle of friends when it comes back, including possibly the woman he was reportedly linked to before who is 'just a friend'.. disgusting honestly. I wish they'd keep the show about just the kids and not get into his personal life, I don't want to hear about a man with 8 kids living like a single man with none..

I know. The show is kind of just going downhill.
Theres a new show called "Surviving Sextuplets", I watched it tonight, they seem like a nice family.

Jon & Kate is a 'staged reality show', but now I think it's just turning into a bloody soap opera. BUT...... I'll be one of the suckers who watches it every week! lol DAMN TV!!

Yeah me too. I always complain "OH MY GOD ITS SO FAKE!"...but I tune in every Monday lol. No new episodes are being filmed until August!

they probably need time to settle jon in wherever he goes... so im guessing kate gets her own apartment as well? since they are living there only during their parenting time and switching...

No they said that Kate is keeping the house and staying there w/ the kids.

Yeah from what I understand the kids are keeping the house - For the majority of the time it will be Kate living there but she will leave when it's Jon's time to be there.. not sure how often that will be though if he's moving out of state etc!!

yeah, it's the kids house, but Kate will be there most of the time.. I think Jon will be there so little, that Kate will likely just rent a hotel room when he is...

Thats so odd...I feel so bad for those kids.:( Why cant they just be civil with each other? I dont see why she'd need to leave and go somewhere when its his time. Why couldn't she just do her own thing in the house while he spends time with them? I don't know, its just weird to me.

I think that Kate is really hurt by it all.. although they do have a massive million dollar + home.. so who knows, I know I wouldn't really want to be around OH if that was our situation.. and I guess Jon probably doesn't want to be around her at all. And during his time it's not fair to him (which shouldn't matter, it's about the kids right) if she's around..

Also did you guys know they actually had 7 babies originally but one of the fetuses never developed :| I didn't know until I actually paid attention to the special :|

Also did you guys know they actually had 7 babies originally but one of the fetuses never developed :| I didn't know until I actually paid attention to the special :|

Yup, it was 7 but they lost one on Christmas Eve. :(

Looks like they both still might live at the house. TMZ was showing them both there the other day. Kate was with some kids by the garage, and Jon was with some out in the yard.

I cracked and bought a tabloid talking about Jon & Kate... (I wanted the "Brangelina" story too lol).

Apparently Jon is looking at apartments in NYC that are $3200/month.
And the 'insider' says he wouldn't put it past Kate to go after him for child support..

Wel, in all honesty, even though they make enough and beyond money with the show, does Jon (or anyone else) expect that he shouldn't provide for his own kids? Maybe not through child support payments as long as he is spending money on them, I suppose...

Does anyone else find Jon kinda secretly HOT? LOL.... I would never really openly admit that to anyone, and he's not on my top list or anything, but it looks like he'd be secretly wild in bed!

Does anyone else find Jon kinda secretly HOT? LOL.... I would never really openly admit that to anyone, and he's not on my top list or anything, but it looks like he'd be secretly wild in bed!

haha...yeah I have thought he was gorgeous...just didn't want to say, and get made fun of lol

I'm not into fat, balding 32 year olds with nagging wives and 8 children personally.. :mrgreen:

So, I'm watching the Hawaii episode.. not the wedding special but the build up to the day.
And in it Kate says "you realize that since you're in the wedding, it means we're going to be together forever and ever, no matter what"....... or something along those lines.

Maybe there wasn't issues then, despite what some people think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->