*~* Official May Testers Thread *~* 6 BFP's!!!! *~ UPDATE: ALL NEW DATES NOW ADDED

Hi, I may be a bit late joining this thread? I've only just joined BnB and still a bit :shy: but I should be testing on May 14th, based on a 28 day cycle (I'm sometimes 27, sometimes 28 - so will stick to the 28!)

:dust:

I'm already on the list for May 10th, but I'm going to test on May 8th instead. Thanks!

May 20th is my Af due date. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

will you ladues give me your opinion of my tests..... they are in the pregnancy test gallery under .... Whats the verdict Ladies? Please please I thin I am going nuts..... I should have waited a couple more days!!!

Well :witch: got me the 30th. Not to sure if I am cd 2 or 3 tho. FF says the day after AF so I should have a expected start date the 28th. Idk I guess i'll stick with cd 2 since it's Dos de Mayo. Might be easier to keep track that way.

I'm down for the 18th but could you change me to the 15th as I got a + OPK earlier than expected.

Thanks

the :witch: got me this morning :cry:
Only good thing is I can stay on this thread bcos she's due again on 26th May, here's to another month of :sex: like rabbits!
:dust: to all xo

I was down for the first and Af got me yesterday so can my date be changed till the 29 th

Thanks, wasn't very hopeful this month, had no symptoms at all so wasn't surprised when she showed!

Hi I'm fairly new on these forums! Looking forward to having some ttc buddies though :) Could you add me for testing on May 10th? Good luck everyone!

hi im new to this site, could you put me down for 16th May this is when af is due thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->