*~* Official May Testers Thread *~* 6 BFP's!!!! *~ UPDATE: ALL NEW DATES NOW ADDED

we did have 2 embies put bck in so hopefully

Put me down for the 23rd instead of the 15th please. My af was a little later than I had hoped it would be.

would love to know how the rest of the may 1st testers are

Please remove me from the testing dates this month... giving it a miss this month.

congratulations annmc30 happy and healthy 9 months for you hun. x

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to thoses ladies who got :bfp: and :hugs::hugs: to the ladies who AF visited fxed for next cycle! I am :test: tomorrow officially although I had had a :bfn: on thurs am (my poas addiction kicked in :haha:!) I have only one sympton: I have a slight cramping feeling in my lower tummy, not at all intense but kinda like the cramping I get after AF has actually landed but again not as intense! I feel like she is probably on her way and feel doubtful I will get my BFP this cycle but am keeping my fxed!!!!!!!!

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< please deliver me a :bfp: and not :witch::af:

oodles of :dust::dust::dust:

:happydance: :kiss: :happydance:

MEGA congrats to the girls who recieved their BFPS!! Yaaay for you girls!

I was hoping I could join this thread, and be put down for the 29th. :)

How is everying fairing today? Okay, I hope? :D

Because of my cycle being 12 days late this time I swear just waiting for O day feels soooo long. Then it'll be wait some more in the dreaded 2ww!

GL ladies and congrats to those with bfp's

testing the 18th if no AF

Hi! Can I be added to the 14th?? Good Luck!

Hi ladies!! I was taking a break TTC until Aug/Sept but I guess that meant just NTNP bc I havent prevented anything. I want a baby so bad and I couldnt stay away from the threads! I mean okay yesterday I was at CVS/pharmacy and saw a foam ABC puzzle thing and I bought it... I'm going crazy!! I have so much baby stuff but no signs of any babies!! Anwyays I had a chem preg 2months ago already and that through off my perfectly normal always-on-time AF. :cry: So now I don't exactly know anything close to my O date, as with my chem I ovulated extremely early (I know because I had a painful ovarian cyst due to the egg bursting out). So, I have no clue but last month AF was 32 days (used to be exactly 30 every month for years) so I'm basing this month on that. In that case, I'm due for :witch: on the 11th. I'm not testing anymore though because I just can't take the suspense so Im just waiting it out. No symptoms except a little nausea but that's normal. (Do any of you get nausea as an ovulation sign? It happens to me every month around that time). With the chem i had extreme constipation (omg sorry for the tmi), hiccups like crazy for some reason?, Heartburn like a beeotch and I was incredibly happy. And I'm a moody personm lol. Anyways, Good luck to everyone, BABY DUST!!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oooh, can I please be put down for testing on the 7th?!? (even though I will give in several times before then!!) Thanks and :dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->