*~* Official May Testers Thread *~* 6 BFP's!!!! *~ UPDATE: ALL NEW DATES NOW ADDED

im not holding out much hope i didnt babydance past 3 days before o day... but af due 4th may anyhoo :dust:

Heylo! 21st May for me! Looking for a phenomenal wedding gift from my fiancé please!

Buttercup, looks like we'll be testing together :hugs: and :dust: to you!!

Lucia, would you put me down for the 21st please?

Lucia I got my BFP yesterday. Good luck ladies!

Lucia can you put me down for 4 May pls (AF due 3 May)

Hey. I'll be testing May 9th if you could please add me.

I really feel like this is NOT my month but I'll be testing anyway unless AF comes first.

Hi, can you put me down for the 14th May please, thank you

im testing may 10th :thumbup: thanks

tho i might have a sneaky test on monday hehe

Princess... We bd lastnite to help the witch along but all i got was blood streaked cm( very small amount) and today absolutely nothing. Maybe still to early she is due to ne here saturday

Princess... We bd lastnite to help the witch along but all i got was blood streaked cm( very small amount) and today absolutely nothing. Maybe still to early she is due to ne here saturday

hope its not the witch anxious

hey anxious your mehicana no?! jeje soy colombiana ;-)

Thanks for updating LuciaX feeling a little more positive now (had a BFN this am!) spent a lovely day with DH went shoe bag shopping :happydance:! and not a grumble from DH either!:thumbup: Am not out until AF arrives right? not a sign that shes on her way yet no cramping etc so who knows?????????????? fxed and oodles of :dust::dust: ladies xxXxx

Hi,

can you please add me on 17th, AF is due then but I will probably test WAY before lol

I'm having an early ovulation and test. May 14th for me!
I don't do 13th of months (sad, i know)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"