• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OFFICIAL Red Cabbage Gender Prediction Thread!

Heya, i did the red cabbage gender prediction test and my water came out blue = BOY :D

I wanted a girl but have just known from the beginning beanie is a boy, very cool. Thanks :D xxx

mine was no change, so girl. im team yellow so wont know for another 4 months.

Going to buy a red cabbage tomorrow, and see how it goes lol! i was a POAS addict lol! so no problems there for me haha :haha:

I have my scan on 11th of jan (next tues) so will know then hopefully

I did the test mine went blue :/ what does that mean? x

I know I'm not in the second tri just yet, but I did the test anyways, and it stayed pretty much the same. So girl for me I guess??

I just did it again because i thought the test went wrong last time as it went blue and i got pink eeeeeek goodness i hope its right i could do with a little prince to complete my family i have my scan 27th Jan so should get confirmation then xx

I did this the other day hehe and it went purple both times,once in the evening and once in the morning :) does this mean girly? I have my next scan a week on monday and cant wait to find out. x

My red cabbage test stayed the same - girl WHOO, i'm staying yellow so wont know for another 5 months yet :(

I think blue might be girl? I found this on cabbage Indicators

Colour PH

Red 2
Purple 4
Violet 6
Blue 8

According to this blue would be at the other end to red, so if red is a boy i would guess blue to be a girl???

I cant wait to go get some cabbage myself, i love these fun little things.

I just can't get over the fact that you girls are peeing in drinking cups!!!! Ewwwwwwwwww

It's just pee. Pee is sterile. And it's mixed with cabbage hahaha. so it's technically cabbage urine now lmfao. Now if I were to drink it then I could see it being Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww :haha:
I initially had mine in a plastic throw away cup but couldn't tell the color. ah well the dishwasher took care of it.

I know pee is sterile and you'll wash the cups but still..... The thought of drinking out of a cup that someone else has peed in is just ewwwwwwwww! Now I don't think I'll ever be able to accept drinks at other people's houses without first thinking 'I wonder if they've ever voided in this cup???? :shrug: '

:haha: Thanks people.....
How funny, i would like to try it though. I think i will throw my cups away after. :haha:

Ok I've done mine!! I got a boy/girl result first time (couldn't really tell) and BOY result this morning. I hope its wrong as I'm hoping for a girl! Can update you next week :happydance:

mine stayed purple so girl for me i hope its wrong,i have also done a intelligender test which says girl,we are staying team yellow so wont know for ages.

ive done it 2 times, last night result was no change water stayed the same colour purple, so i tried again this morning with first pee and it turned blue, im hoping for a girl after having 4 boys i will update after my scan on the 26th jan xx

Actually, Blue should mean girl, I would say a blue colour is more a REAL dark purple IYKWIM! Boy is pink/red, so it would lighten up!

Sunshine, I think if your water went blue too, it sould be girl!

Ok ladies so I did the cabbage test tonight and here are my results....the cup on the right is the cabbage juice and the cup on the left is the cabbage juice/urine mix. Looks like a boy to me. I have my scan on January 14th so we'll see :)

[IMG]https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/PC230796.jpg[/IMG]

*UPDATE* Well ladies...Looks like the cabbage test was wrong for me....we are team :pink: :)

I tried it last night and again this morning but with fmu and both times the cabbage water stayed the same purple colour. So I suppose that means I'm predicted a girl? That's what hubby decided at the 12 week scan. I have no idea, this pregnancy is so different to any of my others, I don't have cravings either to comapre it to the other's! I'll just have to wait till the 13th jan to find out and pray this one doesn't have it's legs firmly crossed like DD1 !

Yep, was totally right for me! I've definately got a girlie in there! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->