Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Hi ladies! Joining the long standing thread! I had Implanon put in after I lost a pregnancy October 2008. Had Implanon put in Nov 2008. Had it in a year over 3 year time frame, oops! Removed Dec 6th 2012 (had only 1 true cycle the month after having the implant put in, other than that NADA). 2 days of bright red spotting 12/20 & 12/21. The nada... THEN starting Jan 27th sore sides of breasts (mainly left) glass feeling nipples, exhaustion, super vivid/crazy dreams, constipation, cramping starting yesterday, etc... Negative HPT Tuesday Jan 29th (obviously too early if pg). Either way it seems that my body is FINALLY kicking back into motion. I'd be beyond elated to get a BFP, b ut happy to get the witch as well to be able to start tracking my cycle!

implant out august 12 AF bit all over the place but getting back on track fingers crossed something happens soon.

Hello ladies !! I had my implanon put in October 2010 and it's planned to be removed in 2 weeks as we are TTC #2! Hopefully I can write more on this thread when I get the actual removal ! Meanwhile I will read lol!

I hated the Implant. Af was way irregular and usually visited more frequently for longer times. Aso, gained wait on it in a way that I never did on Depo. Will never implant one of these in my body again!

Agreed !! The only reason I left it in so long was I moved and had no insurance but now that we want another we found a cheaper place to remove it .. It gave me a lot if mood swings and alot of weight gain n even dieting n exercise its almost impossible to lose weight Im so glad in 2 weeks it's coming out .. Not to mention the irregular periods .. Bleeding a whole month then no period for 2 months ... Ugh I'm done lol

i was so lucky never had a period but did gain 3 stone!!! glad its out and 1 stone lost 2 to go!!!:happydance:

hi im emee :hi: im 28, ive been married a year and a half and i have a little boy called jaycob who is 2

can i join the thread please, i had the implant out on the 24th july (13 days ago) and had no bleeding nothing, except white discharge sorry for tmi, also for some strange reason after about 4 days of removal my libido has almost 100% improved i want it day and night lol, :sex:

:dust: to all hope to chat with u lovely ladies in out journey, xxx

Hi emee. Wow this is a long standing thread! I will happily join you in this'd thread. I'm 29 and am trying to conceive bubba number two. I had my implant removed 1/08/13 and started bd'ing from that night. I had two days of spotting from 4/08/13, that has now stopped but I am having light cramping and back ache. I feel like AF wants to show but I don't think its AF. So now I am considering taking votes and using opks. :)

Hi all, thght id join in too as i had my implant removed on the 25th july! Had it in for 22 mnths! I started to bleed on the 30 th for 4 days! Two days after brown stringy stuff (tmi i know) i have now been bding every day, sometimes twice daily! Seems sex drive went from zilch to overdrive overnight! Well for three days now i have abdominal pain, lower back ache, hip pain, sickness and heart burn! Also, my left boobis driving my crazy twiching and veins from nowhere! I must ov done 30 tests all with a very faint bfp but i think they was all evap lines or sumthin as had no colour to them! Also been doing opk tests which were Bfn! Think im imagining things! You would think after having two children, id know the difference

Hi all, thght id join in too as i had my implant removed on the 25th july! Had it in for 22 mnths! I started to bleed on the 30 th for 4 days! Two days after brown stringy stuff (tmi i know) i have now been bding every day, sometimes twice daily! Seems sex drive went from zilch to overdrive overnight! Well for three days now i have abdominal pain, lower back ache, hip pain, sickness and heart burn! Also, my left boobis driving my crazy twiching and veins from nowhere! I must ov done 30 tests all with a very faint bfp but i think they was all evap lines or sumthin as had no colour to them! Also been doing opk tests which were Bfn! Think im imagining things! You would think after having two children, id know the difference

hi gemma, mine came out on the 24th but ive had no bleeding at all, but everything else ive had the same as u, high sex drive, abdo pain, sickness for days and stupid heartburn, its crazy, i dont no wats going :shrug: on did a test and got a bfn :wacko:

Well today i feel constipated! My abdo pain and back pain is still here, its althgh i were on af but nothin! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->