Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Okay so I'm confused! I had sex on ovulation day (march 24) but got my period the following week 1day late... I took a HPT and it was neg :( I'm wondering if maybe it was just too soon to test...can I still be pregnant if I am I'd be about 4-5 weeks now...my next period is supposed to be in 4days im reallllllly hoping I'm pg!!! I don't really have any symptoms aside from feeling tired but my gut seems bloated looking... Hellp thanks in advance :)

If you had a regular period probably not. Maybe you caught it this time around though!

I removed my implanon at home on February 27,2012 and 2 days later I got a slight pink once that day and nothing else since then but every test I have taken has been bfn. Also havent had af at all.. I am wondering if something is wrong. how long does it usually take for your body to come back after u remove the implanon? I had had mine in for 14 months. Any help woild be appreciated.

I didn't have a cycle while on implanon it took me two months to get it back after 6 ish weeks I starred taking fertilaid which I think is what helped my body to start cycling again.

Did you remove the implanon yourself?
Yes. It was simple and sterile. And has healed just like anyone who has gotten it removed. :)

oh wow! My DF wanted to take mine out. I was like "OHHH NOO!!" you can wait a month lol

I am surprised u havent hade your af. I had mine removed on the 5th of march and had my first af march 29th. I just got second one today. I know some people have taken 3 months to get theirs. Did u always have your AF while on implanon?

I took my implant out on the 17th agust, AF come on the 16th lasted for 4days or so had a day break then she appeared again:growlmad: on 24th for another 2days, but now i just have bad period pains with out the period is this normal guy? Should i be worried......

To everyone TTC after the Implanon, I was told that it is better to wait at least 5-7 weeks before testing, but who knows. I have to test today because tomorrow I am getting two wisdom teeth pulled and I don't want to be pregnant and be put under like that, but it is good timing for me it is like 6 weeks or so since I got off of mine. And since then I have had headaches, night sweets that wake my man up, weight gain(FINALLY) throughout the years of different birthcontrols I went from a healthy 160ish at 5'4" to a meager 115 with 5lbs of flucuation either way. I can very HAPPILY say I am gaining weight!!! But also I have been breaking out, but it is just acne, and my man still loves me and now at this point in my life I can say that my BAD acne isn't that much of a bother, but I probably wont be going anywhere in my bikini any time soon. Oh, me and my man have had sex A LOT! almost everyday and sometimes multiple times a day. What can I say we are both nimphos :D

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TTC AFTER THE IMPLANON WREAKED HAVIC ON OUR BODIES!!!

Gud luck foxiemae let us no how you get on, how long did it take you to get your first af?

I had Implanon inserted 6 Weeks PP in June 2011. Had Implanon removed April 10, 2012. I had 3 days of break through bleeding two days after removal. Me and DH have bean dtd at least there times a week since. I had bleeding every other week while on Implanon. Took a HPT last week and got a BFN. This week I have AF type symptoms mixed with pg symptoms but.nothing yet. Been cramping (mostly near my right ovary), extremely sore boobs, worn out, constant headache, strong sense of smell, and had a.few times where food made me feel.sick.

When did most of you fall pg or get af? I thought as often as I was bleeding on implanon, I would have had AF by now...

I had Implanon inserted 6 Weeks PP in June 2011. Had Implanon removed April 10, 2012. I had 3 days of break through bleeding two days after removal. Me and DH have bean dtd at least there times a week since. I had bleeding every other week while on Implanon. Took a HPT last week and got a BFN. This week I have AF type symptoms mixed with pg symptoms but.nothing yet. Been cramping (mostly near my right ovary), extremely sore boobs, worn out, constant headache, strong sense of smell, and had a.few times where food made me feel.sick.

When did most of you fall pg or get af? I thought as often as I was bleeding on implanon, I would have had AF by now...

I also thought i would have a period bcuz when i was on the implant i would have a period that lasted for 2 weeks long and then have a 2 week break and thisis what my month would be like continously so im really not sure:nope:

So frustrating! I'm hopeful that it's coming. My right ovary has been getting.twinges of stabbing like pains...

I get those pains also, its weird bcuz i got a period that lasted for 2weeks and off 4 2weeks and that is how my months were, so now that ive had the implant removed i would have had a AF by now

hi everyone i need some help! Yesterday at work i couldnt even stand for more than a half hour without having to sit for five minutes. I am a jewlery consultant so I HAVE TO stay up all day. I have never felt like that EVER! It hurt so bad i was complaining to my co worker who is also my friend about it and i couldnt take it. He saw the pain i was in and suggested i see a doctor but i refused since i know it would be for something dumb like the doctor saying its just cramping and just hand me some perks like a dummy and kick me out the door which has happened way to many times, mind u im allergic to perks. The pain was only on my lower back all the way to my hips. The pain subsided after a few hours of torture :haha: Now today while at work I started getting really bad ovulation type pains on my left side and I have been gassy. Even when i touch it lightly it hurts. If these are ovulation pains then that means last month i didnt ovulate because this didnt happen last month. I want to know what u guys think about this... is this O pain or early pregnancy symptoms? Im suppose to O on the 11th and i am in my fertile period but maybe i am having my O early or these are pains preparing me for O? I am going to BD today regardless but when should i O when i have these types of pain?

Sorry for all this but this is my first tim trying... with my first child i was young and its something that happened the very first time so this is new to me.

No I havent taken one. Im CD14... I was going to take one next week.

Ohhh ok, i took one todai i didnt get my hopes up as i new it was way to early but my calculations tell me the way i was when i had the implant i should have had af by now, i want to be regular so i can get can pregnant already

Mommy247 it's sounds like maybe you could have an ovarian cyst. They can be quite painful. I'd take an HPT to be sure but I'd also go to the doctor to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->