Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Lillychloe you seem to know alot, when do i start counting my cycle from as i started my period on the 16th for 5days then again on the 25 for two days so im not sure which day to start counting from im confused and new to ttc as this is my first time and i never really monitored my period as there was no need to buh as we have now changed out mind im seriously baffled after reading all theses post about cycles and days ,af,DD
Please if any1 could help much appriciated x

Cycle day one is the first day of full flow. Our bodies can be crazy after coming off of implanon especially if you didn't have a regular cycle or no cycle at all while on it. It is very normal for your body to take a couple months to regulate itself. I didn't cycle while on implanon and eight weeks after I had it out I still hadn't had a cycle my body felt crazy almost pregnancy like symptoms but every test was bfn. So I started taking a supplement to help regulate cycles and ovulation and got my first cycle two weeks after I started taking it. I kept taking it for two months then stopped cause it was spendy. I got my BFP 6 months after implanon removal and 4 months after my cycles started again. Good luck!! :dust:

Ahh thank you so much im trying not to worry and congratulations i look at ur baby counter all the time and and i just awww bless

Ladies, still no AF cycle33 now, where are you af?? Should i be worried

Spoke way too soo, she arrived in ugly style!!!! Kind of forgot what it felt like to have a proper period its progress

@lillyl
Ughh uglyyy AF :( I know how that feels. Hopefully we all get BFP's by the summer. I have a feeling if i dont I will end up getting pregnant in November because for some reason eveything happens on important dates for me like my son's birth which was on my anniversary and november thats my DF birth month and last year he asked for me to be pregnant on his birthday.

I really hope u get u bfp... xxxbaby dust going your way x2 :)

Awww thats loverly, i hope we both get bfp's soon, this is the real deal AF!!! im hoping to catch quite soon, i think i missed ovulations days i think i may have taken the opk's way to early as they were all negative i just gave up on them in the end and though whats ment to be will be. But good luck xXx

I still haven't gotten AF :( it's been 6 Weeks and had a bfn last week. Arggggg. I want another baby lol. Baby dust to you ladies!

It will come soom, i posted that i dint have no af then the following day she came!!! Everybodys different she come soon

Thanks xBeen to see my gp yesterday they've gone from my LMP making me approx 8wks and due 4th January
...can't believe it found a test in my bathroom just a cheapo one and thought id test...sure enough got to lines so went and bought a Clearblue test and got the + straight away...id done a test 4 weeks previous and it didn't work at all (another £ shop one ) I honestly didn't think it would happen so quick...had my implant removed Dec 11 and started ttc properly February so its not took long... lots of baby dust xx

Implanon removed June 2011.

TTC since August 2011.

Regular since off the implant, no bfp.

Used Depo prior to Yaz for a couple months directly prior to Implanon.

Was on and off depo for 7 years.

I def forgot to update everyone and let u all know i finally got my bfp 9 months after removal... :happydance: Due date is aug 3rd and i am 9 weeks 2 days. My first appt and u/s is jan 16!

Hope all u ladies are doing well!:hugs:

I had my Implanon removed November 21,2012. Me and my fiance finally decided to ttc! I had my af on December 18,2012. I am currently waiting for my next af and if it doesn't come I sure hope I get my :bfp: !!! We are hoping to have our first child before Thanksgiving and Christmas of 2013. I will keep everyone updated through this journey. Baby dust to all ttc!

Hey all update on me!! 12 months after removal I found out I was pregnant and it's twins!!! We can't believe it! It's so amazing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
I got implant removed on 5th December 2012 but still no af :(

Doctors advised that the hormone leaves your body straight away and said it is strange that no af as I was regular whilst on the implant. Anyway 3 tests later still BFN...

Guess I will just need to wait and hope they either come or I get BFP :)

I have to return to doctors next Friday for blood test if still no sign.

Good Luck everyone and congrats to you guys that eventually got your BFP :happydance:

I hated the Implant. Af was way irregular and usually visited more frequently for longer times. Aso, gained wait on it in a way that I never did on Depo. Will never implant one of these in my body again!

I hated the Implant. Af was way irregular and usually visited more frequently for longer times. Aso, gained wait on it in a way that I never did on Depo. Will never implant one of these in my body again!

I might not get it again either. The first 2 years were great and then the third year was horrible. I started gaining weight and my periods were so heavy. I was always bleeding every single week. the 3rd and my second implant were worse because my relationship was falling apart due to the way it was effecting my emotions. So im done with that! Ill try something else after i have my baby...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->