Officially out :)

temp dropped and AF is coming I feel like crap :( my temps are EXACTLY the same as last month weird!

Im sorry girls...Check out my thread....My temps are still up but i FEEL that AF is gonna get me

LMFAO! DH had an appointment for Monday....I think hes leaving tonight or tomorrow if he goes to Haiti and will be gone for weeks to months :(......soooo well I guess that appt. might not happen for a very long time unfortunately just PRAY something changes and he doesnt have to leave :(......My first day of work is supposed to be tomorrow and all I know he will get called and I will have to leave on such a short short notice :(....we will see what happens FX! I know AF is coming without a doubt lol my temps are just the same as last month ;) kinda funny actually! Well they are a TINY tad bit different but nearly the same :)

Well on a crazy side note....I think AF is gonna be a day late.....I know that sounds silly....but my cervix usually is open the day I get AF and well its closed tigther than a shut door? Who knows what my crazy body is thinking/doing? lol its crazy thats for sure but I am quite a crampy girl but feels more like gas pains than AF pain....I normally hurt in my hips for AF because of my ENDO....but well they don't hurt at all this cycle which is an awesome RELIEF I am tired of being in pain every AF maybe this will be a mild one and not hurt as bad :) I hope thats a good thing maybe my endo isn't as bad as I once thought?

I FOUND OUT WHY MY TEMP DROPPED IT WAS 60 DEGREES F IN THIS HOUSE I WAS FREEZING TO DEATH!!! ITS NOW 70 THANK GOD!!! NO WONDER TEMP DROPPED NOW I DUNO IF IT WOULD HAVE WENT UP HAD IT BEEN NORMAL IN HERE!!

Hun your temps are following the usual pattern its not weird for it to do that. FX though that you still get that BFP.

I know but it was FREEZING in my house I wonder if that would have something to do with my temp being low and me not cramping? I'm totally not feeling at all like AF is coming? She is definitely DUE today.....so I duno if my temp would have went up had it not been 60 degrees and my mouth was wide open when was sleeping because couldn't breathe outta my nose LOL.....so I duno unless you can totally have the same temps and still be pregnant....who knows LOL maybe shes just gonna sneak up on me all of a sudden :) I'm thinking I'm gonna do a test ;) to make sure :) lol

do just one more test, maybe it is because of the temp in the house
that can affect bbt for sure, it did with mine

Its negative again and the OPK is lighter than it was yesterday.....so maybe I skipped an AF month? LOL....I'm sure 100% I'm not pregnant but if AF doesnt show by this weekend Monday I'll definitely go and get blood work....maybe my body is just being weird with all the crazy new job and hitting the deer last night...maybe excitement scared her away LMFAO

But with my Endo...normally my hips are hurting so bad the day of AF I can't even walk to the mailbox without hunching over in extreme pain and thats before I even start the "bloody" part LOL....maybe shes staying at bay another day but OMG I start work my first true day Saturday I hope she doesnt come then....that would SUCK stuck at a register for 5 hours and only a 15 minute break!

I'll post pics just give me a few to change them to .jpg!

Okay first is Thursdays OPK, second pic is Todays OPK, then Todays OPK plus pregnancy Equate test, then last pic is Todays preg. test opened!

Attachments

• ThursdayOPK.jpg
    ThursdayOPK.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Todayopk.jpg
    Todayopk.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 23
  • TESTandOPKtoday.jpg
    TESTandOPKtoday.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 62
  • OPEN test.jpg
    OPEN test.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 51
I know how it is to be stuck in limbo! lol It sucks. Last month my temps showed I ovulated on cycle day 15. My period didn't come until cycle day 48!! I thought for sure I was pregnant, but all my tests said negative. And of course, I called my Dr. for blood tests to be taken and that SAME day, AF showed. lol

I hope you get some answers soon! :hugs:

I had a cycle like this ONCE but I bled for 2 days at 9-10 dpo....so I got OPKS and realized I was Oing that cycle the day I went and bought the OPKs I got a positive LMAO....so this is a total first for me :( last time this happened I was pregnant LMAO....but I didn't know until weeks later! I kept thinking well shes gonna show and she NEVER did and I was 11 weeks pregnant when I finally called my doctor LOLz

I wasn't temping sooooo this time I doubt I am.....just gonna wait if shes not here by Monday morning I'll have me a doctor called LOL

Ohhhh okay I just figured it out.....FF says I should start today but my cycles on my iphone says tomorrow...maybe that is WHY I dont hurt just yet LMAO GREAT now I get to start on my first true day of work :( blah how shitty!

Well just assuming....but I normally have a 25 day cycle so why it says tomorrow who on earth knows LOL....everything else I have on my phone and the computer all say I am due today! I am always 24 or 25 days not 26 LMAO....stupid thing can't count can it :).....I'll just wait I told DH I haven't started yet and hes like really? I was like yea if I don't start by noon we know we gotta call the doctor on Monday (if hes not deployed by then) ehhh I don't wanna find out I am if hes not gonna be here for me to tell it to!

No kidding! I say your a strong woman to be able to have your hubby leave like that for such long periods of time. I mean, I know it's for a great cause but how do you deal with it? I would go NUTS! My hubby is an ex marine, but I met him after he was out. Thank God.

Good luck on Monday. Wouldn't that be great if they said you were pregnant! Crazy, I know BUT crazier things have happened. lol

Andrea- the reason the doctors wont do anything for a year is 2 fold.....the first is that most people conceive within one year (seems like forever Iknow) AND secondly...most insurance companies WILL NOT pay for any testing before a year (especially if you've had kids before). It took me 2 YEARS to conceive my first child so I feel for you....I remember how hard it was month after month after month. Your time WILL come though.
Out of curiosity what is your dh going to Haiti for? I was there in Feb of this year as medical relief on the USS Comfort after the earthquake. I was supposed to go back next week but since I am preggo now and they are having a disease outbreak.....not such a good idea.
Anyways....hang in there girl!!! (((HUGS)))

I took an equate test just like yours today and its a :bfn: ...But I also read that they are best used after you have missed your period and mine isnt due yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->