Officially out :)

AndreaFlorida

Reaction score
uploading my pics daily for fun and giggles :) Top one is from yesterday 2dpo todays is the bottom pic at 3dpo I gotta do something to pass the time away :):thumbup::haha::blush:The top one I swear I seen a line but its got to be an EVAP! I did mark it with black dots what I saw...and now since I uploaded the pic its like maybe something on #2 pic as well WEIRD!

I gotta go get my son from school but I'll take a pic of the 2nd one dried when I get home! To see what happens for fun! I've never had an evap on those before strange huh!

Attachments

• canyousee.jpg
    canyousee.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 295
oooo how strange!!! could you have ovulated earlier than you thought? x

I don't think sooooo.....I duno....I think its just evaps :( stupid tests LOL....Oh well I'll continue my fun :) and giggles haha....tomorrow I'll post a new pic :) I'll go now and try and get another pic of 2nd picture!

Just for fun like I said I know there is no way there is a line!

Attachments

• inverted one.jpg
    inverted one.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 54
  • pictureic.jpg
    pictureic.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 80
haha this could be fun... I think top pic might see a evap line but I really had to squint and look and look so who knows but this could be fun

Congrats on your BFP sweetie!! Thanks for looking at my crazy posts!! I definitely see "lines" on the inverted pic...but who knows...I see them on the test as well and they look pink but seriously it came up within 1 minute of peeing on the darn test....and it stayed....lol just for fun though seriously! I know they are evaps but it does give me a little hope and a laugh at the same time! Dh could see them tooooo!

how fun... can't wait to see what it turns into

You are too funny! Hope to see some progression on these in the next few days! Fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks :) so much! I can't wait until you have yours sweetie....its been way too long for you! Come on OCTOBER 31 :) TRICK OR TREAT :)

Another POAS addict... yeah how else would we pass the time.

I will follow ur thread and hope you get ur :bfp:

Here they are: Big difference in OPK today from yesterday and there I swear is that darn line on my HPT...

Attachments

• 26oct2INVERT.jpg
    26oct2INVERT.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 26oct1JPG.jpg
    26oct1JPG.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 97
Okay just to let everyone know WE HAVE TWINS ON BOTH SIDES!!! Theres a BIG chance this could show early according to my doctor!

THESE ARE THE DRIED PICS FROM TODAY the ones up there before are WET! The line on the HPT is PINK 100% positive! So who knows we shall see what happens from here on out! My OPK is nearly positive!

Attachments

• DRIED.jpg
    DRIED.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 54
  • DRIED1.jpg
    DRIED1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 85
well i definitely see a line on the 3rd hpt, even when it was wet
weird
FX'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Close up of pics!

Attachments

• TEST.jpg
    TEST.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 38
  • ANOTHER ONE.jpg
    ANOTHER ONE.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 35
  • NEWEST1.jpg
    NEWEST1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 42
Good luck sweetie....keep on testing....maybe we'll both get our BFP's....I'll find out my blood work in a few days or by next week (unless I call and pester for the hcg results) LOL!

Keep me posted....I'll be stalking you!

If these keep up the getting darker on a daily basis I may have to try a FRER at around 9 dpo or something ;) I am getting excited and I "have a feeling this time" its my turn :) Would an evap line come up within a minute? I am so hoping these are not evaps but darn its sure early for a BFP thats why I don't quite wanna jinx it ;) but I'm like GETTING HOPES UP lol....its MY TURN DARN IT...I need to give my hubby his little GIRL!!

heres one more so you all can see better I couldn't figure out how to get a pic but I learned I HAVE A ZOOM BUTTON lol on my IPHONE!

Attachments

• BEST.jpg
    BEST.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 55

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member