Officially out :)

Temps can be very inconsistant love. My temp didnt go up at all until after my bfp. xxx

If you look at my FF though you will see.....this is the same temps as last month and she got me the next day after the huge plummmmmmet LOL

I'm beginning to think its not me....I'm thinking DH....he has been married before and they didnt have kids either...THANK GOD...but I think they tried at times! Oh well.....maybe we can get it checked out if I can push him to go to the doctor....he doesn't want to but I need it.....Hes military no telling what kind of stuff he's been around that can cause issues ya know. I duno....we shall wait and see......if its him and its a HUGE problem I guess I'll be adopting my little bundle of joy :) I'm thinking whats the point in trying if well they dont work ya know?

Well I will keep you and your DH in my thoughts...And hope you can figure out what is going on...

Thanks hunny :) Soo happy for you right now :) can't wait to see another BFP from you....I'm sure you'll cave today or tomorrow for sure huh :)

Hahah I cant cave if I dont have any money...OH keeps it so I dont spend it on tests...Car is right above E after going back and forth all week and he gave me enough to get home and back so I wont buy anymore tests till Saturday...So Mean...LOL Afterall I am a POASA

Thats so funny ;) I'd keep going to the prego center and get them to test test test ;)

Well its like 18 miles from my house and their tests arent sensitive at all....So it would be more cost effective to wait till saturday its the day after tomorrow lol...

Buy a home kit for dh to use if hes abit funny about giving sample in clinic.if it shows theres a prob then go do a proper one.but as youve got kiddies already i dont think theyll be a prob with swimmers

My kids aren't biologically his Hayley :( thats why we are worried :( I'm thinking its ME though honestly but we have an appointment set up for Monday on him and I can't see the doctor until March for my PAP sooooooo its a wait I gotta hang onto...my gp refuses to do anything for me until a year but I get to go to the GYNO March so maybe HE WILL DO SOMETHING :) He is really good soooooo maybe he'll set up my MRI on my belly to figure it all out :) I'm almost in tears because I wanna know NOW lol....I'm tired its been 6 months and no luck :( Just feel like I'm not working anymore. Both my sisters had hysterectomies at 26 and well I'm 26 now and praying I am the lucky one :( but I doubt it....

Yeah you can buy home kits.ive bought one at asda before.i think boots do them aswell and on ebay.they mainly count how motile the sperm are i think

We dont have those in the US sure I could get one on Ebay or something....he has a doctor appointment for Monday he's fine with it he wants a baby almost worse than I do :) lol

I'm sorry hun! I know your can order those tests online I haven't seen them in the store but to be honest never really looked in the store before try online! I"m glad your dh is so willing to be tested! Can you move up your OB appt to an earlier date? Tell them your having problems and you really want to be seen sooner? Just a thought? GL and I really am sorry:hugs:

No the insurance won't cover it now but every 2 years :( I know pathetic as hell! I am so aggravated with them they don't seem to care about my "problems" I've been to the doctor 4 times with issues concerning my body and they have done an ultrasound and "found nothing" so there is "nothing" wrong....I need a MRI on my belly and they refuse so I'm begging the gyno when I can finally have my appt. in March.

Been a long day.....still dont have our second car fixed....so drove my moms to work, I hit a deer.....Hubby may get sent to Haiti to help with the hurricane cleanup...so I may just have to quit my brand new job.....its been a long stressful day and I duno how much more I can handle at this point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->