• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Officially out :)

not seeing anything on frer :( if you do a answer test do be careful and dont read th result straight away.read it at 3-4 mins.answers have a v faint line before you wee on it.when you do the control comes up pink straight away and fades over time.it will show a bfn at about 4-5 mins and they then show a vvv faint greyish line.sorry i dont see anything on the frer.gl with next test

not seeing anything on frer :( if you do a answer test do be careful and dont read th result straight away.read it at 3-4 mins.answers have a v faint line before you wee on it.when you do the control comes up pink straight away and fades over time.it will show a bfn at about 4-5 mins and they then show a vvv faint greyish line.sorry i dont see anything on the frer.gl with next test

yeh my answer test did that:dohh: i was like yey followed by mr line dont go:haha:

.....I'm hoping its BFP....this pic was well after the time limit but I could see something earlier when I first took the test....I have those pics up to earlier today....I'll go buy some more tests tonight and we shall see what happens :) wish me luck everyone...and I'll do another in the morning and the day AF is due we'll see.....I pray this is it I duno what I'm going to do if its not :( probably just be sad LOL for a few days then I'll be okay!

mine was def pink after time limit too:dohh: af then got me so was bfn.
goodluck hun....ur not out till witchy witch is here and i just shot her out the sky for you:haha:

Looks like a :bfp: to me!! YAY HOPEFULLY we will be BUMP BUDDIES!!!

Evap, OPK, then EPT Certainty Digital FINAL ANSWER lol NEGATIVE ON PREGGO...NOT PREGGER :( Oh well on to next month :):thumbup:

Attachments

• BFNapparent.jpg
    BFNapparent.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 61
  • OPKANSWER.jpg
    OPKANSWER.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 70
  • NEGATIVEEPT.jpg
    NEGATIVEEPT.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 55
Dont give up there is a chance you o'd later than you thought...Keep your head up please...You could still be my bump buddy cause if the FRER is showing a very very faint line a digi wont be sensitive enough

You should try a First Response Gold Digital Test...Its supposed to detect sooner than the other digis....it is First Response after all!!

The certainty is 25 mui so I figure its just as good :( it says 90% positive by today which is 2 days before AF....so I trust it I'll just wait and see if AF shows if not I'll do the other digital for now I'm just in limbo :(

LOL the GOLD is what I used on my last baby :) it worked good but I was nearly 11 weeks LOL....before I knew for sure I was pregger!

i got all confused then.thought the frer was a hpt lol sorry to see you still getting bfn.boooooooo to bfn hpts ((((hugs))))

i had a month like yours a few months ago...was sure i was preggers...had all the symptoms, was sure i was seeing lines, but nope bfn!

It is so frustrating, and stressful and emotional....GL

That middle one is (FRER?) is a stark positive. So you must be pregnant?

When did you take that one?

Yea its an OPK not a pregger test.....and my temps plummeted I'm officially out!

No I have too many cramps for that :(....oh well tomorrow 2nd day of work :( I'm gonna be PMSing with my stupid ENDO....and ehhh I hope my hips don't hurt like they normally do :( I pray not....or I may have to tell them something "slow paced" tomorrow LOL.....maybe SOMEONE would understand :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->