• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OH Appreciation Society <3

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
Has your other-half done something really nice for you lately? Or do you just want to brag about how fantastic your OH is?

There are so many threads with people complaining about their OH's, but we marry them and have kids with them, so they can't be all bad?!

Just a place to let everyone know how much you really appreciate your OH (him or her) despite the fact they can be a massive pain in the ass sometimes! :D

Also if you need ideas or want to share ideas on how to show your OH how much you appreciate them!! :happydance:

My OH has just come home from work to bring me some food because I wasn't feeling very well and my day started off badly, with me dropping one of my pop-tarts on the floor :cry:

:cloud9:

He has the day off Friday and a half day tomorrow, so I'm very excited. :happydance:

My DH got up with Kathryn and let me sleep in untill 10:45 (woke up myself) yesterday even though he'd been up till 3 the night before (his choice, he was playing WOW but it was sweet anyways). Also he's been changing any poopy diapers Kathryn has when he's home cause they now make me nauseous.

He wrote me a poem. I was chuffed

I love my OH he does everything for me, we went through a rough patch last week but we are all good.
He was in Afghan when Austin was born but managed to get home and suprise me in the ward :)

Great thread!!
My husband did all the heavy lifting and packed our car for the weekend trip we're taking! I was pleased because I was wearing my nice clothes and didn't want to get dirty <3
He didn't want me to be lifting things cause I'm pregnant!

Aahhh, wonderful husbands!

My OH let me take a nap tonight! He delt with our screaming teething baby..then made me a ham sandwich (he makes them better then me!!) and rocked with our daughter afterwards for 2hours while she continued to scream! :)

I have PND and my OH has took 4 weeks off work (paid) to help me out and is doing most of the night feeds, he has started doing house work and helping out. He might not be perfect but he is trying so that means the world to me. Also he is a brilliant dad, he dotes on Jacob and if my baby is happy, then i am happy!! I LOVE MY OH MILLIONS!!! (even tho i don't always show it lol ) xx

My OH does absolutely everything for me when he not at work. He is so precious to me, and I love him to bits xxx

Awwww, your OH's are so sweet!! :D

I'm sat on the couch in my pants, with my hubby, eating peanut butter bagels!! :D He just went and got some more because he nommed the last one!!

I love love love him so much (vom at how corny that was! :lol:) <3 ^_^

My husband planned a date night on Saturday and bought me Sims 3!! I'm so excited to play it!!

Awww, that's lovely!! :D I really liked Sims, one of those games that you play for a while and look at the clock and realise what you thought was 20 minutes was actually 4 hours!!!! :lol:

My OH tried ringing me this morning at 10am to check I was alright (feeling ropey last night after having vaccines/needles jabbed into me yesterday) forgot I'd used my credit yesterday talking to my mum, so couldn't get through. He kept ringing, panicking more and more before he remembered. Then he came home at lunch with some food and woke me up and told me he'd been worrying, lol.

this thread hasnt been used in awhile so thought id bring it back out!

my OH has been studying for his college exams so havnt seen alot of him and he went out tonight to celebrate finishing but after a half hour in a club he just rang me to tell me hes on his way to my house cause hed much rather celebrate with me than anybody else :)

Aww, that's sweet wannabmamma :)

I just got out of bed and DH has written 'I love you' on my FB wall about 100 times :shock: Dunno if it was his ipod/computer malfunctioning or if he really does love me that much :rofl:

well you should just take it as he loves yo that much nobody else will know haha

Lol!!! I'm sure he meant it....I have so little faith :rofl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"