Oh boy. What's the possibility?

Reidfidleir

Reaction score
Hi. Not sure where to post this but hubby and I are wtt until next year. I've been charting with fertility friend and using the withdrawal method to prevent. I've been ovulating around day 27-29 or sometimes in the 30s because I'm still breastfeeding.
Usually ill get signs of impending o a week or more ahead. This time my body decided to o on cd 21.
But.... He didnt pull out when we dtd on cd 18.
So I'm a little nervous.
Last time I got pregnant we had been dtd full on up until o.
I had a baby last September so I'm not sure if my fertility is still increased at this point or not.

So what do you ladies think? Should I be really worried? We do want another baby but I want Thorrin to be at least 2 or 2.5 and I really really want another homebirth but we don't have the funds to do that right now.

O wow, i remember you from last year. My daughter was born October 3rd and i was stalking on this site. We are also talking about having another baby and i also dont know how fertile our bodies are after a year. I guess should be easier than last time. I just didn't want to read and run.

Thanks for that. :) I see you have two children. How was it with two children not far apart in age?

I'm also curious to know how furtile you are after a year... Lol

Yes, i have 2, 14 months apart. I think its great! I love a small age gap. But, o man i was terrified when i found out i was pregnant with the second one. It's easier than it seems. Now, they can't live without each other. But I'm staying home with them so its easier than Having to work. if I had to do it all over again i wouldn't change the age gap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->