oh dear I've just bought a changing table already!

Northernmonke

Reaction score
So its the first thing we have bought as it was a bargain second hand. I feel good and bad about buying it. I pick it up tomorrow. Lots of our bits will be second hand due to the cost of the ivf and now twins so we kinda have to grab them while we can but im scared x

Buying things second hand is a great savings. So many people go out and spend crazy money when a baby is coming, not all of us can spend that kind of money. Babies don't care new or used. There are a lot of stores that offer great deals if you look. I got a new crib from Walmart not to long ago and it was only $40. I got a change table at Walmart a few weeks ago and it was $45.

With my son, 9 months ago, everything had to brand new- from clothes to furniture, to prams etc etc... this time round, if its a boy, i have a lot of boy stuff anyway that is practically new still. If its a girl, I will be scouring second hand selling sites for bits and pieces. I'm interested in the icandy pear for my pushchair, and I'll buy that second hand. The only things I've been buying so far are things that if anything goes wrong (god forbid) i can use them with my DS. I/e everytime I go shopping, I chuck a few packs of baby wipes in.

The January sales are making it really hard to resist stocking up on a few things for me but I will wait it out and put the money to one side for later xx

When my fav gender neutral sheets went on clearance last summer I had to get them. They also only sell them in the USA Target so I ordered them to the vacation villa where we stayed in Florida on vacation. Hmm, impulsive, savings? I don't know but I can't wait to get it all set up!!!
I'm going to get most of my stuff used or severely on sale too. I don't believe in blowing Dosh like that.

Yeah I am more than happy buy some things brand new and others second hand just worried as ive got it early! Anyway its done now and hopefully it will get well used ;) I still cant believe it's actually happened for us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->