I just ate a whole tub of nutelle chocolate spread
Ooops!

Hope baby enjoyed it
:)

Hows everyone else doing eating-wise?
Any cravings atm?

Ellianna
x

For me its pizza... with chicken and LOADS of mushrooms, orange juice, and cheesestrings lol.

wel av gon of my fave foods since getin pregnant CHOCOLATE AN MACCYS lmaoo. at least i wont put on so much wieght ey haha. i cnt stop eatin fruit n my cravin is colesaw lmao

Oh i have been horrendous, eating KFC's about 4 times a week, just because i can't be bothered cooking! i have decided as of today that i am starting to eat healthy, so i have eaten tonnes of fruit and having a salad for tea. Although i did have some KFC mini fillets for my dinner LOL

I wish I had cravings but mostly it's just nausea from the morning (all day) sickness!

Not really had any major cravings as such, but last night I suddenly had the need to make myself mashed potatoes and gravy for my tea - normally I hate gravy!!?? But for some reason I was thinkning about it all the way home in the car from work! It tasted sooooo good!

im with vickie unfortunately and even if i do feel like something ten min later il think its disgusting..

I really wish I had cravings, It might still be a bit early for me though. I just can't stop feeling sick at the moment, every minute of every day, :cry:

I long for the day when I can think of food and don't feel sick, I also can't wait for food to smell, look & taste fantastic.....and when it does, there's gonna be no stopping me :rofl::rofl:

again tinylo hit the nail on the head i so sympathise with you darling

I really wish I had cravings, It might still be a bit early for me though. I just can't stop feeling sick at the moment, every minute of every day, :cry:

I long for the day when I can think of food and don't feel sick, I also can't wait for food to smell, look & taste fantastic.....and when it does, there's gonna be no stopping me :rofl::rofl:

Aww huni
Sorry things are rubbish like that!
:hugs:
I'm sure it will get better for you!
And when it does you can eat EVERYTHING in sight! hehe

It'll all be worth it in the end :)

xx

Thanks girlies, I keep telling myself it'll all be worth it too.....

I might be 4 stone heavier by the time bean arrives though, after all the catching up on munching I'm gonna be doing. :pizza: :icecream:

Yesterday i had a individual pizza hut pizza for lunch. tasted great, but then felt nauseous afterwards :-(

The past week or two I've really been trying to eat healthier. I've started feeling better, so no more excuses. So trying to do at least 1 salad every day, and trying to cook (or get hubby to cook) healthy dinners.

I still can't get enough clementines though. I have to eat one after every meal. It takes the nausea away immediately!!

I'm finding that most of my "cravings" are from someone else suggesting stuff and me going " oh that sounds good" I guess I'm just not creative :) I was really worried about not eating enough good things that I called a friend of mine that is a baby nurse ( helps with deliveries, takes care of the mommies before and after, that kind of thing) and she told me that the baby will take what it needs and that I will be the only one to suffer, so I felt better about baby but not so good 'bout myself. Better start trying to eat better I guess, but now at least the worst of the guilt is gone.

DH and I were running and errand last night, and we had about 15 minutes to kill, so we stopped in at a Starbucks. We were about to go in when we saw a Maggie Moo's (really good ice cream place) across the parking lot, and as soon as I saw it, I had to have it!! So we did a little ice cream break :) It was SOOOO good!!!

I could live on chocolate and fish finger sandwiches

:rofl: Ohhh that is sooooo lush!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I am sure baby forgives you! :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->