Oh, Emotions!

medicmama

Reaction score
Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.

...I'm trying, but I can't stop going back in time, letting memories replay over and over and over. Four days from today is the anniversary of my fiance's passing. How can it be that three years have passed without him here? And in 47 days, my daughter Autumn should be turning four years old; but she's not here either.

None of it's fair. None of the pain has ever truly gone away. I've tried moving forward, really, but it's so easy for me to find myself back at square one, without much effort. For instance, driving on the expressway last night, all I could think about was how much it hurt not to have a child, or even the possibility of a child right now. I cried, and listened to a play list that only intensifies the sadness. It's a conversation my mom and I had last week, about me feeling these urges to have a child, as if having a healthy pregnancy and giving birth to a healthy, living child will erase all the pain and fill the void. I don't know if that would remedy the situation.

And when I think about how this year I would most likely be getting married, I just can't help but magnify the fact that in the three years since my fiance died, I haven't had one healthy relationship with marriage potential. NOT ONE. No one compares to Rob. That might be the bottom line. And everyone is human, which means that everyone dies, and I don't think I could stand the loss of another person I've given my heart and soul to.

We were supposed to be a happy couple, waiting for that big day to finally arrive.

We wanted to go to Fiji on our honeymoon.

We were going to buy a house together.

We wanted to have a house full of kids someday, and he would have been an amazing father.

So many things we wanted to do and see and learn together, but all of those dreams have died.

Sometimes I just wonder why I'm here in the absence of my fiance, and my children? :nope:

:hugs::hugs:, im sorry hun, there isnt really anthing i can say except its gonna take time, i wish it could be easier for u :hugs:

Awww hun i'm so sorry for your losses, it must be so hard, sending lots of :hugs: your way

Huge hugs sweetheart. My grief doesnt even compare to yours.

I know its difficult, and as time goes on, they say times a healer, but you miss them more as its been such a long time since you got to hold them :(

Nothing I can say will make your pain go away sweetheart, i just want you to know im thinking of you, i wish you peace, i wish you a wonderful life filled with HAPPY times and memories you shared with your loved ones who unfirtunately were too good for this earth..

Ill ask Madison to give them cuddles for you tonight..

Thinking of you darling, please stay strong xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ladies. I appreciate your responses more than you could ever know.

Today's the day...the 3 year anniversary. Hard to believe that three whole years have passed me by without him here. I worked last night, until 7am today and we were busy- I got about 2 hours of sleep. I also got into a fight with my partner, which didn't help matters. This morning I bought flowers like always and spent about an hour at the cemetery. Then I had lunch with his parents, twin bother, and twin brother's fiance. It's bittersweet to see his brother engaged; I'm so happy for them but it's a reminder of what I had and lost.

I appreciate the thoughts and warm words. Coming on today and reading your kindness has truly helped.

Lots of love to you all

Oh hun - I don't even know what to say. How incredibly hard to lose TWO loves. Time just keeps marching on doesn't it? It can be cruel and merciful all at once...I hope that the latter is true for you in that time will truly help ease some of your pain. Hugs to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->