Oh gone distance

sammie13s

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed this. He used to be all over me but these past couple of weeks he's gone quiet distance. He's super excited to be daddy so I know it's nothing to do with the baby. We have always had a great sex life aswel. Pretty much everyday. But now it's few and far between. Iv even had a thought as to wether or not he's maybe seeing someone else or up to something. Xx

I think the only way to know is to ask him. Just be honest and calm and ask him that you’ve noticed his behavior has changed and if something was up. I do this with my students’ parents a lot when they start acting up in school. “I observed a recent change in behavior at school. Is there anything that has changed at home or has been out of routine?” Obviously less formal. As long as you approach it in a I just want to hear/help you rather than accusatory it should go ok. Hopefully he opens up.

I agree with Dobby, it may be that he's scared of hurting you or the baby, or he may be worried about something else baby related that's dampening his 'mood' (eg. money)

I agree with Dobby, it may be that he's scared of hurting you or the baby, or he may be worried about something else baby related that's dampening his 'mood' (eg. money)

Definitely agree with the other ladies. My dh was scared to touch me at first our first pregnancy. If you don't want to outright ask him, try making a joke out it, saying something like, "You can touch me, you know, it's not going to hurt the baby." See how he reacts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->