OH is already buying girl stuff!

abc123x

Reaction score
I got a text from him over his lunch break saying to look in the closet. So, I did. There is a pink newborn sleeper with hearts all over it and a cupcake bib. Seriously?

He has done all his research about ovulation and the timing of sex and he swears it is a girl. He is obsessed.

I think he's wrong. I don't want him to be disappointed.

What a goofball! :dohh:

Thats so sweet!! if its a girl or a boy to have a daddy thats so excited your babys very lucky :)

Just make sure he keeps his receipts and the tags on. :haha:

Aw how lovely he is so excited. I hope he won't be too disappointed if it is a boy. I love any stories of men being excited and happy about their baby :)

I guess I never thought about it that way, Mirrie! Thanks!

Just hope he doesn't get too bummed. And like Sooz said, doesn't get anything he can't return.

We were convinced it was a boy, with the bd timing ovulation etc...but we were wrong! its a little girl!!! we're so happy!

He has a million reasons why he thinks it's a girl. We will see.

That is so sweet! But keep the tags on and the receipt. I was SURE this one was a girl, with the timing 5 days before O but it's a BOY so you can't tell from that!

How sweet! You are very lucky to have your man so excited about your baby! I hope he isn't disappointed. Good luck, FX for you to have a girl!

well if its anything to go by i thought bubs was a girl adamnamt compared to my other pregnancies where i had girls and oh said no i was wrong he was a boy and he was right neither of us went so far as to buy anything before we knew for definate though, yep make sure he still has the reciept even if tag is off they will give vouchers if bubs isnt a girl xx

wow you are very lucky! he sounds like an awesome dad already.

naww thats so sweet....wish my OH was that happy to buy baby stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->