OH is gonna kill me.. slowly lol

S

sezzlebum

ive decided im not going to resell any of my nappies because i can keep them for when we have another...

thing is ive now got to buy large sizes and i told OH that i would be selling the mediums to pay for the large...

well um i lied:happydance:

hes gonna kill me:haha:

but at least im saving money for the twinkle in his eye lol

I wasn't sure whether I should be keeping nappies Leyla's grown out of or selling them to fund new ones cos OH was starting to wonder how much money I was spending. He wasn't really bothered but he was starting to question how many nappies we actually need! I accidentally stumbled on the perfect way to get him to say I can buy as many nappies as I want though: I told him that I can't face giving birth again so I'm not having any more babies. He's always said it was up to me how many we have so I was surprised when he was very upset about it. Anyway, we had a proper discussion about it and came to a compromise - I will go through the agonies of labour, IF and only if I can buy as many nappies as I like, and get a whole new load for any future babies. Of course, the joy of having another baby does make it worth the pain (um, sort of) but nappies seals the deal :rofl:

lmfao i like it :D

OH isnt going to fall for that though he knows i want another lol but i have a nappy addiction and a mei tai addiction too :| not healthy on his wallet... i say his wallet as i spend his money not mine pmsl :D

Im lucky mine doesnt know how many nappies we "need" compared to how many I "want"....hoping I get to the post before him this week as I have another half dozen nappies coming.....opps.
Unfortunately we WONT be having another after this one so I cant even pretend Im just stocking up for the future....I just have an addiction, its not my fault...Im a victim!!

i cant even begin to imagine your stash :o lol

ive kept my bamboozles and totsbots size 1 and the wraps, and ive got 18 or so medium itti's and a mutt and 7 size 2 bamboozles plus 2 wnnn and 2 bedbugs on their way so im gonna buy a couple large ittis i think (by a couple i mean a rainbow)

is anywhere in the uk doin a sale at the mo?

yeh my oh is the complete opposite..he seems to think if we keep all of Daisys nappies we wont need to buy any more for then next baby ...hmmm me thinks he's a little deluded !!LOL

yeh my oh is the complete opposite..he seems to think if we keep all of Daisys nappies we wont need to buy any more for then next baby ...hmmm me thinks he's a little deluded !!LOL

ah yes but better to let him think this so he continues to be ok with you buying nappies for Daisy...tackle new nappies for new baby when you get to it :thumbup:

I actually darent count the nappies now....to make it seem like there are less Ive hidden all the large and medium sized ones in the bottom of my wardrobe (he doesnt go in there!) and have split the small ones between a box under the cot, a box in the living room and the CD tower that serves as a nappy tower and have managed to stuff all the BTP onelifes in a little red Ikea box OH thinks is filled with wipes/baby toiletries....the Pop-Ins and other BTP ones are also stuffed into the CD tower. Oh and the wraps, liners, nippas and extra boosters are in little wicker baskets on the window ledge :blush:
Im sure it will be much easier to hide the numbers once baby is actually here as I can have one lot in the nappy bin, one lot drying and the rest ready to use....I hope anyway....

My OH is none the wiser and just lets me get on with it, I don't think he realises that I need help LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->