Oh my BFP!! At 8dpo on month we stopped trying

Stina_0620

Reaction score
Ladies, after last months stress.. (bleeding for almost 2 weeks which is completely out of the norm for me, I usually have an exact 30 day cycle) we made the decision not to “try” for the next couple of months.. just to enjoy the holidays and not have to go through that dreadful TWW and disappointment month after month.

I can’t even say for certain when I ovulated since I didn’t track this month, but If I go off of my usual schedule, I SHOULD be 8-9DPO today... We just flew across the country to visit family for the holiday week, and I just happened to have an extra pregnancy test in my bag (normal right? Lol) so I decided to go and take it yesterday in the middle of the day to make sure I’d be ok to have a few drinks... AND OMG... :bfp:!!!! I couldn’t and STILL can’t believe this :dance:

This is actually the first month that I’ve had NO symptoms at all (maybe because I wasn’t looking for them, and no stress at all about trying)

Sending BFP and baby dust to all who are trying :dust:

JG0prW2

Congratulations! I think it's just a problem with the website but I can't see the image :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->