Oh my! counting down!

suzan

Reaction score
:cry: for my D&C or D&E whatever the doc is gona do. I am not gona call and ask too many questions, it just needs to be done, painful or not. I need to get over with it so that I can call mom and tell her about the whole pregnancy loss so that she feels more relaxed that I already did it and not going to do.

I am scared to feel pain, am a coward! I am scared to bleed for a month and half like last time, and am scared AF doesnt show up fast :( to make time pass and TTC again.

Am scared about so many things! and what I am so scared most of is that DH wont be with me :( a friend of mine is going with me.

How hard it is when u dont have ur mom near you :cry:

Well, Wednesday it is. Will post how it goes.

Cheers

Edit: forgot to mention that I still feel pregnant, my boobs got really huge, and they still hurt.. Wow, this blighted ovum thing is so scary.

:hugs: Wishing you all the best for Wed. Will keep you in my thoughts.

wishing you all the best you know we will be thinking of you x x x

I hope things go as well as they can tomorrow. When I lived far from home, not having my mom around when something was wrong, was the worst, so I totally know how you feel. Big hug love!!

I know what you mean about needing your mum. Im the same with my dad.

Stay strong hun, good luck :)

xxx

Hey Susan I have been thinking of you & I am sending you massive :hugs: I am so sorry you have to go through with tomorrow...good luck & pm if you need to...Elle xx

I am thinking of you suzan, stay strong. A big big big :hugs: from me to you.
Luv Cheryl xxx

hope all goes well hun xxxx
will be thinking about you xxxxx

It was really sad to hear your news Suzan, especially with all you have been through. Keep strong mate.:hugs:

Thanks girls.

I have an update on what happened today. I posted a new thread in the Miscarriage forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->