Oh my god... It's happening...

It is very serious in TTC, it scares me. Good luck. Hope you get your bfp straight away!

Thanks everyone!

Well I'm patiently(!!) waiting for AF, got about 12 more days to wait and don't know how I'm going to last that long - ha ha!!

Hopefully I'll see some of you over in TTC in a couple of weeks!!!

xxx

hey im chopping and changing between here and ttc and i agree its alot more emotional over there, they are so lovely though and everyone gets so excited for you! im hoping im not in either one for too much longer though as id love to be bumped up to 1st tri!! lol

OOh me too, although first tri seems a long way off at the moment, hope it's just round the corner for us all!!!

The TTC section is fine, you'll soon get used to the charting and everything else (if you choose to do it). Theres loads of people that can give advice too if you need it. Good luck :)

Eee = D
I can't wait til it's my time to go over, lucky yooooou!
Enjoy it bab && start poppin those folic acids!

xx

aww thats great hope u enjoy your journey how exciting :cloud9: x x

hey hunny thats fab news!! im going over to ttc after my period which should be due around the 2nd, so i should be there around the 10thish! hee! so i shud see u there! best of luck :hugs: xxxx

Thank you for all your lovely responses. I've only just seen them as I've been away on my hen do for a few days (totally exhausted now and not happy to be sat at my desk at work!!).

I'm so excited about going over to TTC and I went to see my brother on Wednesday last week and he said he's been saving things from his little boy for our baby!! Well, that just set the excitement off and I've not been able to calm down since!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->