OH MY GOD...............Why havent I learned?!?!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Abz1982, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Abz1982

Abz1982 Mum to 2 nutters!

I have to admit to my own stupidity here.....................And realise that my child is WAY more mobile than I thought!

Yesterday she launched herself backwards off the bed and on to the floor. Then today I literally went to the kitchen to put her bowl back and she threw herself off the sofa :cry:. She now has a fat lip and is not happy with me.

In the past 3 weeks she has managed to launch herself at or off things nearly 10 times! Even on the floor she does this mental frog type thing and lands on her face :(.

Folk are going to think I am abusing her :( :( :(

2. suzib76

suzib76 Well-Known Member

yeah, once they have done it once hun it doesnt stop :(

3. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

:hugs: It does happen, Had a few close calls here.

4. dizzyisacow

dizzyisacow wife,mother & myself

i dont even let LO on the floor without pillows and a thick blanket as he bumps onto everything!

5. sarah0108

sarah0108 Well-Known Member

:hugs: dont worry hun im always underestimating harriets movements :blush: she currently has a bruise and stratches on her forehead :(

6. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

We had our first bump last Friday and it scared the hell out of me! But she's not bothered and she's the same - been completely launching herself off everything she can since!!

She was on her changing mat earlier and pushed herself up with her feet and nearly went off the end of it and she keeps wiggling so much when I'm holding her that she's nearly ended up on the floor numerous times :dohh:

7. Novbaby08

Novbaby08 Mom to Harley & Piper

Its ok, Harley can get off our bed and yet I've left her alone on there before, a couple months ago she flipped off and smack her face on my computer chair, the bruise covered on side of her forehand with a huge bump to go with it.
    Shit happens :hugs: