Oh my goodness, all of this and finally 3 positives?? (Picture update!)

I am super in tune with my body but I didn't even notice ewcm like usual. I wasn't temping or anything.

It's wild, I was tested at the beginning of the month too and it was negative, it can change so fast!

I don't mind the questions at all :) I must have had an anovulatory cycle or two from my cyst and then caught the next egg :p. My last af was Feb 17. I wish you luck!

Wow Feb 17 was my last af as well! I guess it's possible then the same thing may have happened to me... My blood test 2-3 weeks ago was negative but literally the night of the test my nipples started hurting A LOT and haven't stopped since plus I've had mild tension in my abdomen since that day as well... My doctor thinks it's possible I ovulated late and have to go back next week for more blood tests. Maybe I'll do a hpt before!

Its so possible! I realized I oed late (cd38) because my nipples were so sore and I had to google it cus its never happend to me before. This is the third story I have read or watched (youtube) this cycle that this happend to.I love when things are un predictable and dont go by the book. Lets you know whose really in control :)

I am super in tune with my body but I didn't even notice ewcm like usual. I wasn't temping or anything.

It's wild, I was tested at the beginning of the month too and it was negative, it can change so fast!

H&h 9 months girly!! Love your story!! How ironic your screen name "myfavsurprise" lol your new bfp is a surprise. Lol

Hahaha my last one too! My babies like to surprise me haha

Lol me too! Its so weird ttc because my two pregnancies were such a surprise and I was always like 2 and 3 weeks late for af with no symptoms. Lol to funny.

Hahaha babies are amazing like that! Mine seem to come when they want to too, my first pregnancy I was on birth control no mistakes, and my son too! Incredible.

I don't mind the questions at all :) I must have had an anovulatory cycle or two from my cyst and then caught the next egg :p. My last af was Feb 17. I wish you luck!

Wow Feb 17 was my last af as well! I guess it's possible then the same thing may have happened to me... My blood test 2-3 weeks ago was negative but literally the night of the test my nipples started hurting A LOT and haven't stopped since plus I've had mild tension in my abdomen since that day as well... My doctor thinks it's possible I ovulated late and have to go back next week for more blood tests. Maybe I'll do a hpt before!

Its so possible! I realized I oed late (cd38) because my nipples were so sore and I had to google it cus its never happend to me before. This is the third story I have read or watched (youtube) this cycle that this happend to.I love when things are un predictable and dont go by the book. Lets you know whose really in control :)

Wow, incredible. My nipples are SO sore and just like you said this has never happened to be before. Very interesting, thanks for your reply!

Hi everyone,

Wow, I half can't believe I am telling you all this after SUCH a long confusing journey... I am pregnant! I'm so in shock, I only found out last night and haven't even told my OH or my Mum yet! One BFP yesterday afternoon and another this morning. I had a negative blood test 4-5 weeks ago so I am thinking I must only be 2-3weeks!

Hi everyone,

Wow, I half can't believe I am telling you all this after SUCH a long confusing journey... I am pregnant! I'm so in shock, I only found out last night and haven't even told my OH or my Mum yet! One BFP yesterday afternoon and another this morning. I had a negative blood test 4-5 weeks ago so I am thinking I must only be 2-3weeks!

Thats awesome news!! Congratulations!!

So exciting! haha we completely took the journey at the same time, how wild

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"