Oh my....!

rihanna

Reaction score
Im sure i just got my :bfp: !!!!!!

Boobs aching like mad and they never ever do that....
so took a test yest at work... no bfp after like a min so i thought nah and went back to work but then went back to the loo an hour later to checki had hidden the test in the bin and saw a 2nd line! I was chuffed but thought it was evap.

so ...this am woke early to do another FMU with a clearview timed 3 mins and only saw a faint hardly there (thought my imagination).....

Been into town and bought 4 early response clear view, 4 superdrug, and 2 cheap £1 ones! Just done an early response and superdrug one and there is lines!! Im 90% certain! I timed it and they were there and everything!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent loads your way claire xxxxxxx

:fairydust:

Im sure i just got my :bfp: !!!!!!

Boobs aching like mad and they never ever do that....
so took a test yest at work... no bfp after like a min so i thought nah and went back to work but then went back to the loo an hour later to checki had hidden the test in the bin and saw a 2nd line! I was chuffed but thought it was evap.

so ...this am woke early to do another FMU with a clearview timed 3 mins and only saw a faint hardly there (thought my imagination).....

Been into town and bought 4 early response clear view, 4 superdrug, and 2 cheap £1 ones! Just done an early response and superdrug one and there is lines!! Im 90% certain! I timed it and they were there and everything!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you. You may want to do another test when AF is due as well. Congrats!

thanks!!

Mrsckbrown i dont know when AF was due but will re test tomorrow with fmu! Im on day 31 of very irregular cycles x

Thanks everyone! Gosh im soo excited and nervous and everything!! Hubby is chuffed to bits! Im bit scared tho cos theres alot of people having mc, chemical etc
I hope hope hope things are going to go well, fingers crossed.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x
ARGHHH!

PS anyone else having low down cramps in early pregnancy?

Did a clearblue digi this am and got PREGNANT 1-2 WEEKS! Early days.....fingers crossed.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->