Oh no no no.

It does sound like its your BFP. Keep us posted :hugs:

good luck xx
keep us posted, we have all got our fingers crossed for you and are wishing you all the best x

Thank you ladies, I really appreciate all the support.

The doctor has taken blood to double check but I am fairly sure I am not pregnant. When I finally am, I will be sure to come here though because you are all super x

Thank you ladies, I really appreciate all the support.

The doctor has taken blood to double check but I am fairly sure I am not pregnant. When I finally am, I will be sure to come here though because you are all super x

Awww I have my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

How long till you get the results? x

In the next couple of days I believe. I'm really not holding my breath - would of course be a wonderful surprise but I wont be devastated.

The best thing is, the doc has given me tablets for my overactive thyroid and they should get me back to normal and ovulating again :)

hun your not out till the witch shows. N i wouldnt say two faint positives are a fluke you probably are doubting them because you cant beleive you really could be were youve been striving to get. Im going to say you get a bfp, try testing again in 2 days because 3rd times the charm plus your levels should double by then giving you a more clear answer. Dont be pessimistic be optimistic!!!

In the next couple of days I believe. I'm really not holding my breath - would of course be a wonderful surprise but I wont be devastated.

The best thing is, the doc has given me tablets for my overactive thyroid and they should get me back to normal and ovulating again :)

Well I really hope this is your bfp... but if not at least the doctor is sorting you out so you do get that bfp soon. :hugs:

Just read this thread and wanted to mention this to you. My doctor told me to stop taking Evening Primrose Oil after I ovulated because it can cause uterian contractions and mess with implantation in early pregnancy. Perhaps you should stop taking it until you know for sure, just to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->