Oh s**t!!!

ask86

Leia's Mama
Reaction score
So I have been feeling kind of weird for about a week and so my husband finally convinced me to take a pregnancy test - it was positive :dohh: - I have my IUD still in - and so now I am at my OBs office waiting for results of the emergency bloodwork and ultrasound to find out whats what... we are not ready for another child!!!! I am so scared but I don't know what I am more scared of... being a mom to two kids under 3 or that there is something wrong with this pregnancy.
Im sorry Im posting here - I just have no where/ no one else to express all of this to :cry:

Didn't want to read n run.
I'm sorry your going through this tough time hun. Fingers crossed this little one will be fine. :hugs:
One of my biggest fears has always been falling pregnant on some kind of BC but women do all the time and their babies are happy and healthy :thumbup:

As for two under 3 you'll be fine. I know someone who just gave birth to her third girl and her due date was 2days before her seconds 1st birthday!!! They now have three girls 4and under!!!

We actually wanted a 3year gap but as we do not want another winter baby will be bringing it forward and will hopefully have around 2and a half years.
It will be hard work at first but think how close they will be once they are slightly older :thumbup:

Try not to get worked up. We got a BFP with our 3rd, just 5 months PP. That was the most scared I have ever been but he's perfect and just slotted in. You adjust to whatever you have and 2 under 3 isn't bad at all. It's a lovely age gap in fact (my DS1 and DS2 are 2y7m apart).

As for the IUD issue, I have known a couple of people *granted this was a fair few years ago i.e it was my friend's mums for example* who have caught PG with an IUD. No-one has ever had any issues, all healthy babies and mums. I think the body just knows how to get around these things sometimes.

Good luck and I hope things are ok.

I think the only time the iud actually causes problems is if its not removed shortly after you begin pregnancy. I havent heard of anyone who had complications etc having their iud in prior to finding out they were pregnant. In most cases you are still in very early pregnancy where these kinds of things dont really affect it.

You and your baby will be fine☺ my girls are 11 months a part and I love it!!! Yes it's challenging but very rewarding!!☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->