Oh THAT symptom...gas

Yeah... gas... Fortunately mine has eased up a lot, but there was a time when it was non stop :blush:

I read an article the other day about how not only does your gas not go away but your baby is gonna have mad, smelly gas lol

I read an article the other day about how not only does your gas not go away but your baby is gonna have mad, smelly gas lol

Then this baby will in quite nicely with the rest of the family :laugh2:

Today was the worst i had in awhile. I had had pains so bad o was almost doubled over. It wouldn't have been so bad if i were at home, but i was at clinical and was in the middle of something so i couldn't excuse myself for relief.

One of my classmates was having sympathy gas with me (it's pretty sad when you and a classmate have to complain and sympathize with each other over gas :laugh2: ). Another chimed in with the joking about it.

omg I feel like I get it the worse every single time I'm at work. It's like really :wacko: . So I try really hard to either let it out slow or go to the bathroom :haha:

omgosh - it's RIDICULOUS! Seriously, constant gas. I consider myself lucky in that it's not a smelly gas (yet) but it is literally all the time. haha

I'm just trying to keep up with the hubby! (pretty sure it's the prunes I'm taking daily...](*,))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->