Oh the agony:(

alittlefaith

Reaction score
I was told that I'm having a missed miscarriage & was just sent home to wait for things to "happen". This is the worst waiting game ever in life . I really just want to relax . I feel like I haven't breathed since the doctor told me there was no heartbeat which was on Wednesday. It's killing me :( I've been laying in the same spot for days . Getting afraid every time I feel a cramp or go to the bathroom:( . I started spotting today (pinkish) . How much longer is this going to take :(

I'm so terrified to see what's going to come out of me :( sucks that we go through this :(

EDD: December 24th
9weeks 4days

So sorry hun, I had a loss at the same time as you in Feb but baby had died between 7 and 8 weeks. I bled on and off for 2 weeks but unfortunately baby stayed put and I had a D&C at 12 weeks. Its torture but it does get easier I promise x

I found out I'd had a MMC at 7+1 but the baby had passed at 6+1. I was advised to await a natural MC as I was under-going IVF and the doctor didn't want me to risk scarring etc. I started bleeding 3 days after finding out but it took almost 5 weeks for my body to realise what had happened and let my angel go. It was the hardest few weeks of my life and I very nearly had surgery- I'd contacted the hospital and was waiting for an appointment to discuss my options when it happened. You have to do whatever is best for you. Sorry you're going through this! X

Hi Alittlefaith, Im sorry to hear your going through this but know that you're not alone. :hugs: I had an early miscarriage 8 months ago and am now supposed to be 10wks however last wed at my ultrasound they told me the baby was 6 wks, had no heart beat and an enlarged yolk sac was present. I was told its not looking good but to come back in 9 days. i know 6 wks is impossible as my pregnancy test confirmed 4-5 wks pregnant 5 weeks ago :cry: Now Im waiting for friday so I can at least move on mentally.
As far as time frame for how long it takes to pass everything with a missed miscarriage, it seems to vary a lot (Im researching herbs that may help) My early miscarriage, however, was pretty painless, over in 2 days and I got my period right after.
Wishing this is over, quickly for you and that you have a healthy pregnancy and baby soon. Sending Big Hugs your way :hug:

Hi Alittlefaith, Im sorry to hear your going through this but know that you're not alone. :hugs: I had an early miscarriage 8 months ago and am now supposed to be 10wks however last wed at my ultrasound they told me the baby was 6 wks, had no heart beat and an enlarged yolk sac was present. I was told its not looking good but to come back in 9 days. i know 6 wks is impossible as my pregnancy test confirmed 4-5 wks pregnant 5 weeks ago :cry: Now Im waiting for friday so I can at least move on mentally.
As far as time frame for how long it takes to pass everything with a missed miscarriage, it seems to vary a lot (Im researching herbs that may help) My early miscarriage, however, was pretty painless, over in 2 days and I got my period right after.
Wishing this is over, quickly for you and that you have a healthy pregnancy and baby soon. Sending Big Hugs your way :hug:

Hey . I'm sorry that you're experiencing this as well . Never knew it could be so tough to deal with . My body finally did what it was supposed to do . I was able to see & bury my little angel late last night . It was hard but I finally feel at peace . I'm happy that the process was pretty quick for me . I wish you the best of luck with your current and future pregnancies 😍

I am so sorry. My time line/experience was exactly the same as Blu's. It was blood clots and moderate to heavy bleeding, but it wasn't a scary amount. The wait is terrible.

After the d&c, I got a bfn two weeks after and af four weeks after.

Take good care of yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->