OH wont help me pick a girls name!

Pink Flowers

Reaction score
We have already worked out what we would like to call a boy but he said there is no need to have a girls name as its a boy :dohh:

We don't find out the sex till Tuesday, I wanted a name for each :coffee: He is a pain, any ones OH the same?

I just humor him, it's it's a girl, you'll have plenty of time to work out the name. I've known both men and women that have felt so certain of the gender that they can't think of a name for the other sex. It's not abnormal :)

Opposite, my husband won't let me pick a girl name, and we are definitely having a girl!

he did this last time, we never decided on a girl name... low and behold it was a boy, but we were team yellow last time!

He is so set its a boy its untrue!

We're set on a boys name but have 2 girls names we're trying to choose between. He won't settle for one until he finds out what we're having. He's even said maybe not until the baby is born! I'm like no way, we need to know before he or she is born....

This is what I want I just want to settle on a name.

We changed ds when I was 11 days over due. Haha

We have zero names picked out! Every girl name I bring up his response is "I like anything you like " it drives me crazy! He is so set on a boy name that I don't particularly like, so he is refusing to consider other boy names. I am 16 weeks so I just dropped the subject until we find out the sex but I don't know how we will ever pick one we both love!!

We have zero names picked out! Every girl name I bring up his response is "I like anything you like " it drives me crazy! He is so set on a boy name that I don't particularly like, so he is refusing to consider other boy names. I am 16 weeks so I just dropped the subject until we find out the sex but I don't know how we will ever pick one we both love!!

That would drive me crazy!

Part of me does feel like I won't know the name until I actually see the baby. Who knows....

In my first pregnancy we never even discussed boys names. I didn't really even think about it. I KNEW it was a girl from the very beginning. Before we conceived this pregnancy we had two boy names and a girl name picked out. Now we'll only need the boy names for this pregnancy. I doubt we'll discuss boy names next time.

In my first pregnancy we never even discussed boys names. I didn't really even think about it. I KNEW it was a girl from the very beginning. Before we conceived this pregnancy we had two boy names and a girl name picked out. Now we'll only need the boy names for this pregnancy. I doubt we'll discuss boy names next time.

See this is almost what it was like with ds we had a boys name before we started ttc, and then didn't like it and have another, then went back to the original one

OH and I have been talking about names since way before we decided to try for babies. We agreed on two names then not long after, we started trying. After we got pregnant, we went back and looked at our names and started to consider other names...girls and boys. There is no names that either of us really like enough to name our child. We both fear that our child will remain nameless lol

We have both agreed however to wait till we meet our baby to fully commit to a name. Unless of course a miracle happens where we both find that perfect name that we can't resist...that's highly unlikely tho lol

I will step in for him and help you pick a girls name lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->