oh yay!! and here i was thinking it was an annovulatory cycle!!

hannah76

Reaction score
here's my bad boy!! i've been moaning in my journal and on the boards all month that i didn't even think i'd ovulated this cycle... but lo and behold, i peed on an ic this morning and saw a line! pale, but not faint... so i woke dh up and told him i was running to get a FRER (or the cadillac tests as he calls them ;)) and LOOKIE!

i'm so damned excited... although its only our 4th cycle ttc, we're both 33 and want two kids, so great news to be getting our family started so soon after starting to try!!

Attachments

• IMG_0766.jpg
    IMG_0766.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0763.jpg
    IMG_0763.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 109
Wow, congrats - what a lovely surprise!!!
Im 37, hubby 43 and this is our first (hubby's second) coming in june, and we're like u guys, we want 2 (or 3...), so I guess the second one has to be in the making pretty soon after this one is baked :wacko:.

Have a blessed and wonderful journey!

Many congrats to you-what a lovely surprise! I'm 33 too and just got my :bfp: on Sunday so early days. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. :yipee:

here's my bad boy!! i've been moaning in my journal and on the boards all month that i didn't even think i'd ovulated this cycle... but lo and behold, i peed on an ic this morning and saw a line! pale, but not faint... so i woke dh up and told him i was running to get a FRER (or the cadillac tests as he calls them ;)) and LOOKIE!

i'm so damned excited... although its only our 4th cycle ttc, we're both 33 and want two kids, so great news to be getting our family started so soon after starting to try!!

Congratulations. Im happy for you and DH.

OMG! I just saw my txt from Nicole telling me about this! CONGRATS!!! :hugs: EEEEEEEE!!! That's FAB!!!

I can't say "Congrats" enough sweetie!!!! 2 of my ttc buddies are moving on! So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

congrats BUMP buddy! woo hoo! i'm so happy for you!!!!!!! this is so exciting! now nicole just has to be preg and i will have been right about both of you!!! yay for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->