Ohh god as if things were not bad enough

XfairyhopesX

Mummy to my Pixxie & WTT
Reaction score
My best friend is 3 months pg and only jus old me.

Knowing I've been trying 18 months!

I havnt taken it well I have asked her to leave me to it for a while I can't hide how I feel. I'm heartbroken. I know I know I have no right and that's why I'm telling you girls. You get it.

:cry::cry::cry:

Thanks for listening xxxxxx:hugs:

So sorry to hear that :( I'm sure she understands why you need time to process it and get your head around it. She knows you've been ttc for so long, so you need your space, it's understandable.

Chin up, hope you get your :bfp: soon
<3 xoxo

That happened to me last time I was ttc too, I was ttc for 11 months and then she told me she was 12 weeks and that it was an accident as she had pcos and was on pill too!?

Really knocked me back for a day or so, I understand how you feel xx

Thanks for not saying I'm a total cow! I really wish I could ba happy for her I to,d her it s what it is and I need time as it would never not be shit telling me. I'm broken, it's going o be so shit xx

You just need to sort stuff out in your head. Try not to blank your friend or be unkind in any way (not that you will btw) just drop her a text and say sorry for being so sensitive but you're finding it hard going at the moment and need a bit of time to yourself. I felt a bit of a cow when my friend did it to me and I think I posted something v similar to you on here as I remember someone posting a really blunt comment back to me about how selfish I was!? You aren't this, perfectly natural to feel how you do xx

My friend didn't tell me she was pregnant until she was 16 weeks when I had been ttc for 2 years. It hurt quite a lot but I had to try and understand that she had her own reasons, and even if she had told me at 4 weeks it still would have hurt. Maybe in a different way, but it still would have hurt :hugs:

I know how you're feeling hun, my SIL announced her pregnancy just months after saying she never wanted children, although at the time she didn't know we we're TTC, I've truly never felt pain like it, for months I couldn't be around her, moaning about MS when all I wanted was a baby to be sick for.

Chin up hunni xxxx

I see you have a 3 year old- she is entitled to the same happiness your baby gives you. Hopefully it all works out for the 2 of you

She also has a three year old FYI.

Thanks very much ladies I'm happy for her i really am which I told her but also said my heart was already broken after 18months and it will be more o around her or a while so just leave me to get used to it. Thank you so much for all your comments xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->