ohh hello

ms sunshine

Reaction score
I didn't realise there was this section on the forum. well I am struggling never had a weight problem before and I am only 5 ft 1 so any additional weight make me look much bigger than I am. I currently weight 11 stone, though before I was 8 to 9 stone depending how good I was being.... I was a lot heavier but my weight has "stuck" I eat healthy, healthy cereal, replacement meal drink for lunch and healthy tea. I drink 2 coffees and water with a slice of melon. I do walk every where and I am going to start doing exercise vids but I would have through since swopping my lunch for the drink, something would happen?? whats everyone else doing that's going well for them? Also do you have sore knees from carrying all the pregnancy weight (I was gigantic!) and now my knees hurt when I stand up or put pressure on them.

x:thumbup:

I didn't get too heavy during pregnancy, though i weighed more than i wanted to before pregnancy. Im 5ft 2 - I weighed 9st10 before pregnancy, just under 11stone when i gave birth. Dieted straight after (Calorie counting and exercising), and lost around 30lbs. I'm now down to 8st/8st2 depending on how i've done in the past 2 weeks haha.

I have very bad joints, espcially my knees. So yes my knees do hurt, and a lot more since pregnancy :( x

I lost the baby weight (and then extra) using the loseit app. I'd never been one to "really" watch what I ate- and never counted calories just worked out regularly. But after most of the baby weight came off- I just kinda hit a wall and needed that extra push... and the app helped me to track my calorie intake and workouts (so I could eat more hehe). And I actually weighed less 6mos after my baby than I had in the years prior to pregnancy! Go figure. I just had to put in the work- but it honestly wasn't AS hard as I would have thought. There are rough moments tbh- but overall I did well, and I did allow a "cheat" day or meal now and again... and didn't rush it. Just aimed for 1lb per week :)

My knees hurt-- have for years... and even more so after LO. It can take up to a year for our bodies to really go back to "normal" due to everything making room for baby! My knees still hurt- but, like i said, they hurt for years- so it wasn't just pregnancy related for me. I also have hip pain (from an old injury) and tendonitis in my shoulder- so I'm a hot mess! LOL. I just make sure to stretch morning/night- use ice as needed, stay active for sure (I know that seems backwards, but I swear I hurt more the less active I am!?)-- but when I am active or at the gym, I listen to my body and adjust my workouts as needed- I've noticed some, although a bit painful during, actually help my pain overall. But it's about trial and error and doing what works for you.

For me the weight is coming off little by little but it has taken a year of just trying to eat reasonably sensibly and exercising wherever possible. I try to walk almost everywhere I can and that's really helped. It's been a slow process for my body but I'm now just 4lbs off pre pregnancy weight and my body is looking much more like what it used to just with additional stretch marks lol! I think it does eventually naturally drop off and some it drops off quicker than others depending on your body. You'll get there :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->