Ohhh vertigo :(

laura_2010

Reaction score
I woken up this morning so dizzy and sick which I haven't really felt sick at all..... then I got up and fell back down onto the bed I was that dizzy and uneasy I was even holding my head... so phoned and got a app with the doc this morning and he did my blood pressure which was fine and then ran some tests turns out it's vertigo so he cannot give me anything for it and it should go.. no driving tho and I'm just resting up hoping it passes quick anyone else had it? Xxx

I had it pre pregnancy with my first, Infact I had it, doc diagnosed it and gave me some medication I never ended up taking them though, a week later I got the symptoms again, doctor told me to go straight back if they came back so that's what I did. Turns out I was 6 weeks pregnant with my now little lady. I still suffer with it if I'm up high, especially in a shopping centre. It's such a horrible feeling. I feel for you. Lots of rest, keep hydrated and don't move to fast. Standing, sitting or walking really fast always makes me worse. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->