OH's

My OH is a deputy manager in Ladbrokes.... nothing exciting but puts food on the table so can't complain.

Lisa xx

My mans a joiner for offshore!
Works onshore gets offshore wage
Means i dont have to miss him for weeks on end! :happydance:

Mine is a train driver, often crappy and long shifts but gets quite a few days off and good money.

mine works for his father's company selling alloywheels and tyre's, he manages the sales staff and pretty much runs it all if i'm honest. i'm very proud of his as it's quite a big internet business :D

My OH loves rugby, he disagrees leicester is the biggest club in the world :blush:

So would everyone else whos OH isnt in the youth team :winkwink:

My OH wouldnt get in a youth team anyway, he's 30! lol. But in his day, my OH was a very good scrum half (rugby league though).
My town is a rugby league town so union isn't a big thing but my OH loves all sport, sport mad. Union is played all over the world so to claim its the biggest club in world is a big statement to make. In the UK, maybe, but world? Nah.

Oops. I know nothing about rugby tbh. I just read in the local newspaper about him getting in and thats what it said. Thought it sounded impressive anyway :shrug:

Its definitely impressive, massive achievement - professional sport is soo difficult to get into. My OH had trials at our town club when he was younger and got to the last stages and didn't get in the team in the end. His dad always says it was because the coach was biased towards some of the lads - dads eh. lol.

My OH is an alarm engineer for a national company. He works predominantly with fire alarms, although he's trained in security too. Bloody complicated job!

My OH is a cross between an architect and a civil engineer

My OH is an optical adviser. He loves his job and has just got a pay rise. He has one more NVQ to do (takes just over a year to do) then he will hopefully begin training as a dispensing optician then he can do some kind of top up degree to be a full optometrist. He's a clever little sod :) Not to mention he's good at sports and really competitive and ain't too hard on the eyes either! Don't tell him enough but I am really proud of him :D
xxx

My OH is a Pest Controller. We have just decided to start buying the business... so we are at the moment co-owners of it.. so that is good. He does 90% of the work out at the mines so good good money :)

wow, theres a huge variety of jobs going on here!! we've got some clever little spermies and eggs going on in this WTT section!!

xxxx

My OH currently works at Blockbuster, but he's getting shipped out to bootcamp on May 10, 2010! He's going to work cryptology in the US Navy :)

My OH is currently working as a security guard in downtown San Francisco at a bookstore, but is going to police academy in January. I'm proud of him.

my OH works in investments, he advises people where to invest their money for retirement, he literally has people come to see him and ask 'I just got a half million pound bonus, what should i do with it?'

erm give it to me hehe

Hi everyone, What a variety of different jobs!

My OH is a music teacher in a secondary school and he is also a singer songwriter and plays guitar. So our LO should be musical!

Hey Lou, I live in Cheltenham too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->