OH's

Technical Fleet manager in a big ship managing company.
Has been chief engineer on ships before, he came to shore(before I got to know him)

My OH is a welder for a construction company, works long days but good money :)

My OH is a security guard for G4S where they take all the dead bodies for forensics :sick:

His dream job is to be in traffic police but they aren't recuriting in our area at the moment..

Hi everyone, What a variety of different jobs!

My OH is a music teacher in a secondary school and he is also a singer songwriter and plays guitar. So our LO should be musical!

Hey Lou, I live in Cheltenham too! :)

Hey silverWillow,

Lovely to meet you, where abouts in Chelts? I'm from Charlton Park area... Well im actually from Liverpool, but OH is in the RAF and lives in Cheltenham.

Does your OH work in Cheltenham?
xxxx

My OH works at a bar, as a bouncer and sometimes as bar staff =]..He's between the two at the moment, he was at university and completed his course in Business managements i think it was..:shrug: not sure though lol :laugh2:

Hey silverWillow,

Lovely to meet you, where abouts in Chelts? I'm from Charlton Park area... Well im actually from Liverpool, but OH is in the RAF and lives in Cheltenham.

xxxx

I live in Benhall,
No OH works in Bristol, an hours commute, but says it is better not running in to his six formers when he's out in Cheltenham!!

'Waves across town'

My OH... hasn't got a job :(. But he's tryin his best the poor sole... x

Hey silverWillow,

xxxx

I live in Benhall,
No OH works in Bristol, an hours commute, but says it is better not running in to his six formers when he's out in Cheltenham!!

'Waves across town'

:hi::hi: Big waves back!!

I can't say I blame your OH having that feeling! Ive only ever been to Ikea in bristol!

xxxxx

xxxxx

My OH... hasn't got a job :(. But he's tryin his best the poor sole... x

Sorry to hear that hun. Its awful isn't at the moment isnt it. I have my fingers crossed that he finds something soon! :) :hugs:

xxx

my OH works at staples (a computer/school/office supplies store) at the moment. he is also a full time student getting his business law degree. im so proud of him :cloud9:

Awrr Jennabear! thats so lovely!! :hugs: xxx

Update on my OH- he didn't get into Leicester Tigers. After telling him he was one of the top players there, and that he played exceptionally at his trial, they have casually forgotten to get in contact. He isn't bothered though, and if he's happy I am. So he is no longer rugby's next big thing :haha:
He decided he wanted to be a forensic scientist for a bit, then decided the pay was too low :dohh: I don't think he'll ever decide on a career path...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->