oimg already?!

G

griffinh

the last five days ive had stark white ovulation tests. i just took this one now and i know it doesnt look too dark on here, but one side of the test is pretty much there...whayt do you think?!?! i'm kinda hyperventilatingimage.jpgphoto.jpg

hmmm it's not positive, bed anyway and keep testing! Twice a day

photo.jpg here's a better one.. it's pretty dark in person! i cant decide whether to log it as a positive...

Opks and hpt's are different. Just because there's a second line, doesn't make it a positive result. The test line should be as dark or darker than the control line in order for it to be considered a positive result.

Thats not a positive honey, I can show you my positive of that brand if you want so you know what you're looking for?

Hey gals. The test in person is the same colour as the control on one side of the line :) I couldn't get a decent photo on iPhone!! I know how opks work hun I know the line has to be dark as or darker, I can't get a decent photo lol

Does it look like the middle one?

Attachments

• DSC03522.jpg
    DSC03522.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 7
Then I would say you're pretty damn close as you can see the bottom was taken at 6pm, the middle was taken at 10pm so I would test again later this evening, good luck :hugs:

Thanks honey. I didn't ov last cycle after my miscarriage. An the cycle I got pregnant it was a thirty 6 day one, so hopefully I am getting back to normal!!!cxx

Just making sure!! I've seen a few ladies that figure as long as there's a second line, it's positive!
BeautifulD~I STILL haven't gotten a result like yours! Such a frustrating month!! :lol:

Awww hun, it just goes to show how quickly a surge can be missed though I wasn't going to test again but Puppy made me :rofl:

Well, I have more opks left and more on the way....so I'm sure I'll find a reason to keep testing :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->