Ok either I did it wrong or I dont like cloth nappies

Aww thank you sezzle but dont worry, I'll use some disposables (still got a lot left) and will look into getting something else once I get the CTC through, it's a lovely lovely gesture but I didn't mean this to be a "cause"
Really thank you.
I'mgoing to start looking at getting some from ebay or off here and then raid my sofa's ;)

just through reading, i have no experience, its the plastic pants that leave the red marks apparently wraps are better :)
hope you manage to sort it xx

its no bother, i put them in the sell thread ages ago as free for postage,

lemme know, not getting no use here lol

plastic pants are not ideal, i do use them but i have to use one size up so they dont mark her legs, but then they are too big on the waist, its lose lose lol

terries are not the best nappy by any stretch of the imagination, we have a few but we mostly use them as backups, when everything else is in the wash, it amazes me cos my mam used terry nappies on all three of her kids but then i guess she didnt have a choice, we have so much choice these days and there is MUCH better available out there, if you cant afford to buy any new do you have any sewing skills at all? it wouldnt take much to make some boosters? you could even just take a hand towel, cut it into strips and put a couple down the middle of the terry before you fold, would also suggest using fleece liners, fleece blanket, cut strips again, very very easy and makes terries a LOT better!

good luck hun, hope you find something that works for you

x

all I know is put the terry cloth in a triangle, pull one up, the sides over and then the other up! lol

No idea what fold that is! haha

there are much better folds than this, ones allowing extra boosting in the middle.
https://www.thenappylady.co.uk/public/articledetails.aspx?id=140

have a browse at some of the folds.

Right ok I think I get this,
My mum folded it for me today and we've decided that the terry cloth is WAY too big for her so I'm going to look for some smaller ones next month when I get some money.

Right ok I think I get this,
My mum folded it for me today and we've decided that the terry cloth is WAY too big for her so I'm going to look for some smaller ones next month when I get some money.

also worth putting a post on your local Freecycle board for Wanted Reusable Nappies; a friend of mine started her stash that way when she had no cash; she got a couple replies; one had really used nappies but they did the job fine and the other had some trial packs they never got around to using so def. worth a shot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->