Ok Here is OPK day 4. Still Positive??

tabathavm

Reaction score
Ok, so I have been getting Positives 4 days now....I hope that is not a bad sign. I am using the Walgreens dip stick. I don't have pcos unless I got it within the last 3 years, after having my daughter. I took a HPT yesterday and - .

I started taking OPK around cd8 and I have never gotten a + until 4 days ago. And I have had all the cramping and EWCm with it soooo..... I belive I have O.

I have read a few things about getting more than a few positive OPK's. It could be that you have a long surge and the tests are showing the increase, to the peak and the hormone decreasing. ALso, it could be that you were gearing up to ovulate and for whatever reason, (stress, etc) you didn't ovulate so it gears up again to ovulate, therefore causing the OPK to remain positive.

Last month I had positive OPK for 3 days using First Response, and this month I used a digial clear blue easy and got positive on Friday morning and they stayed positive til Saturday afternoon.

You could also switch brands of tests.

I have read a few things about getting more than a few positive OPK's. It could be that you have a long surge and the tests are showing the increase, to the peak and the hormone decreasing. ALso, it could be that you were gearing up to ovulate and for whatever reason, (stress, etc) you didn't ovulate so it gears up again to ovulate, therefore causing the OPK to remain positive.

Last month I had positive OPK for 3 days using First Response, and this month I used a digial clear blue easy and got positive on Friday morning and they stayed positive til Saturday afternoon.

You could also switch brands of tests.

Yea I had thought maybe I had geared up then didnt O. But then my temps look go so far, but I guess I wont know untill a few more days.

Another friend with a long cycle. :hugs: Frustrating, isn't it?!

Good luck, I hope you O'd!! :dust:

Another friend with a long cycle. :hugs: Frustrating, isn't it?!

Good luck, I hope you O'd!! :dust:

AH yes it is. Esp. Since I don't really know how long my cycles are. This is my first cycle off Mirena.

Ohhh! I've been off bc since Oct, still have long cycles though. I'm tempted to try to "fix" them myself with herbal supplements....but I have an appt with my obgyn in June, so I'm going to wait!

Ohhh! I've been off bc since Oct, still have long cycles though. I'm tempted to try to "fix" them myself with herbal supplements....but I have an appt with my obgyn in June, so I'm going to wait!

I have heard that taking Maca capsules help regulate things. Have u ever head of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->