ok i'm serving the eviction notice

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
for the last couple of days i have felt rough as a dog ( aswell as all the other things i have posted about) and altho my sleep was disturbed before its not been as bad as it has been the last 2 nights, as in basically none at all! i've slept a total of 4 hours in 48.

so i have decided to serve eviction on mya lol.

always said i wouldnt bother with the old wives tales but whats the harm really.

i walk alot anyways but may have to step that up a bit and battle a few more hills. think i may try the rasberry leaf tea aswell.

cant try pinapple as i'm allergic so that would just be silly lol and unforunatly the old nudge nudge wink wink is far to painful to do.

any other idea's would be great.

Now i just wanna say i am not wishing my little girl here early, i just hope by doing these things it A)will take my mind off the time i have left B) stop me worrying so much about if she's ok and C) ease her along her way for her to arrive roughly on time

i feel bad that i want mine to come out like, NOW... but i do. i really wouldn't mind it as long as i knew he'd be healthy... i'm so sick of being this huge!!

its not so much my size just how i have been feeling the past few days............and the whole of the preganancy and i really have had enough of counting her movements and worrying about if she's ok all the time, at least if she was here i could see she is ok.

i dont want people to think i am wanting her out now (altho it would be nice) i just want to start trying things to help her on her way lol

dont know yet last saw mw at 35 weeks and she was at the brim not got midwife till wed when i'll be 38 wks so will find out then, feels and looks like she's moved down tho

Mine isn't engaged yet, so I don't think he/she is anywhere near ready! Not wishing my LO too early but a couple of weeks would be nice :)

Mine wasn't engaged at my last MW appt and i still don't think she is now!

If my OH says one more time 'can i break your waters' or 'shall we try and get her out early' i think i'll punch him straight in the face :rofl: :rofl:

meh 37 weeks is full term anyway most babies come anyware between 37 and 42 weeks so go you :rofl: i'll be starting our eviction prossess bang on 37 weeks, altho im already on the rlt and the evening primrose oil but there not too induce labour there too make it easyer when it comes around!

meh 37 weeks is full term anyway most babies come anyware between 37 and 42 weeks so go you :rofl: i'll be starting our eviction prossess bang on 37 weeks, altho im already on the rlt and the evening primrose oil but there not too induce labour there too make it easyer when it comes around!

thats why i thought i'd try the tea as i have been told it helps when labour does happen.

i'm not really one who believes in all the things working anyways as i said its more to pass the time lol

I've not started RLT yet :blush: Probably cos xxx_bex_xxx told me it was rancid :rofl:

i started the rlt at 32 weeks, 1 cup a day, upped it too 2 cups a day at 34 weeks, going too move up too 3 cups a day at 35 then 4 cups at 36 ect thats aparntly how ur supposed too do it anyway, but when i was pregnant with charlie i started drinking it at 37 weeks ish and was drinking aboit 5 or 6 cups a day :rofl: he was my first so i cant say if it helped or not but i definatly had a very quick and easy labour and i wouldnt wanna try it without drinking the tea!!! haha as for the EPO well i didnt try that first time but they say 2 tablets a day from 34 weeks then up it too 3-4 tablets at 36 weeks so im on 2 a day for now! Once i get too 37 weeks tho i'll be trying all the old wifes tales! even tho i dont belive they work and LO will come when there ready its still fun too try and as u say it passes the time away! none of them worked with charlie he was 5 days late if i had to say somthing worked it would have been walking but im not so sure he was gunna cum sooner or later anyway! haha

I've not started RLT yet :blush: Probably cos xxx_bex_xxx told me it was rancid :rofl:

Can't believe how dumb I am.

Was reading this thread thinking now that I'm 37 weeks I'd maybe buy some raspberry leaf tea.

Got to your post and saw RLT and was about to ask what it was!!!! :haha: totally didn't click for a while that it was the initials!!!!

ARGH the baby stole my braincells!!!!!

lol well i know she will come when she wants too. and if the pregnancy is anything to go by she will make me wait and give me a long hard labour lol.

Can't believe how dumb I am.

Was reading this thread thinking now that I'm 37 weeks I'd maybe buy some raspberry leaf tea.

Got to your post and saw RLT and was about to ask what it was!!!! :haha: totally didn't click for a while that it was the initials!!!!

ARGH the baby stole my braincells!!!!!

lol bless ya x

Squidge - you can buy RLT tablets!!!

Is the tea really minging? Does it not just take like raspberries?! :blush:

tablets???? sounds soooo much nicer than the tea, but thats a point does it taste nasty?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Raspberry-le...by_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ?hash=item2ea9c7ab40

Bex told me it were gross! :shrug:

I may buy some of the tablets and start swallowing them like there's no tomorrow :rofl: :rofl:

Bex told me it were gross? :shrug:

I may buy some of the tablets and start swallowing them like there's no tomorrow :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->