Ok Ladies...anyone tested lately?

justme00

Reaction score
I know there are some November TTCers still left. Anyone test recently? Any BFP's??

Im still here, no testing for me. I dont even know what cycle day im on.

I am waiting to see if my period is coming or not.....:hissy: If not, I am testing mid next week :happydance:

I'm still here, tested last Saturday totally pointles i know but was going on a night out and wanted to be extra careful not to be drinking if BFP. A few days left til i test, i've had a dull back ache and abdomen twinges buit nothing else

I haven't bothered testing for MONTHS, but found an early preg test while cleaning out the bathroom cupboard today...BFN though but I already knew that, and i'm only 8dpo.

Good luck, I hope you all get your BFPs!

i tested day before yesterday BFN and :witch: arrived yesterday :(

I am still in for November, :witch: is due today, but hasnt yet shown. I think she will though.
I tested yesterday and got a BFN :hissy:
Dunno when I plan to test again - might give it a few days.

Sinead

I tested this morning, and BFN, but I wasn't surprised.

Still 3 days before AF is due.

Thanks for sharing everyone. I caved and tested again today...I think I'm addicted. No surprise it was another BFN. I'm saving the last one for sure. No more testing until AF is late. If she doesn't show by Sunday I may test then. I hope every one is ready for Thanksgiving!! :baby dust: to all!

I'm still testing, I have a weird situation, well its weird to me.
I am 20dpo on cd32 with a normal lp of 16. My cycles are 29 days every month. My last 4 months of AF are July 26, Aug 24, Sept 22 & Oct 21 and again due on Nov 19. As you can see 29 days. I'm 2 days late and still :bfn:

Well since you are usually pretty regular then the late AF has to be a good thing! I wonder how many women get BFN's after AF due date has passed? Good luck!!

I went through some charts on Fertilityfriend and seen that quite a few tested negative until 18-22 dpo. Doesn't say what the cd's are though. Well my cheapies that I ordered for next cycle came in today so I will test until Sunday and if AF doesn't show or I still don't get a BFP then I'm going to call the doctor on Monday.

It also depends on the test. Did you use an early preg test? Get the one that only needs 10mg of HCG. Good luck :dust:

i'm still waiting to test, probably monday or tuesday of next week.

proudmommy, sounds promising for you, good luck xx

i'm out for november. waiting to O and hopefully test around dec. 10 :)

I didn't get a BFP until AF was five days late and the first test I used was a Clear Blue and it still showed up as a BFN! Don't give up hope until the :witch: shows!

I'm still in - just!!!!
:witch: was due yesterday, but no show :happydance:. However, my temps dipped 2 days ago, went back up and then dipped again today :hissy:. I reckon she will be here soon!!!! On the up side my boobies are killing me!!!!

Sinead

I didn't get a BFP until AF was five days late and the first test I used was a Clear Blue and it still showed up as a BFN! Don't give up hope until the :witch: shows!

Oh you give me hope! What test did you use that gave you the BFP?

Can anyone answer what this means? Our[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pregnancy Test Strips[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] are over 99% accurate and are capable of detecting human chorionic gonadotropin, or hCG, at levels of just 20mIU/ml/hCG. That means you can begin testing accurately just 6 to 8 days after conceiving - and days before your missed period.[/FONT]

That is what it says for the cheapo tests I bought. I know everyone is different though but I thought for sure if i was pg they would have said so....oh well. Just time to wait for AF and eat lots of turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Oh you give me hope! What test did you use that gave you the BFP?

Can anyone answer what this means? Our[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pregnancy Test Strips[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] are over 99% accurate and are capable of detecting human chorionic gonadotropin, or hCG, at levels of just 20mIU/ml/hCG. That means you can begin testing accurately just 6 to 8 days after conceiving - and days before your missed period.[/FONT]

That is what it says for the cheapo tests I bought. I know everyone is different though but I thought for sure if i was pg they would have said so....oh well. Just time to wait for AF and eat lots of turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

It means you can get a positive 6-8 days after conception/ovulation. Those are the test I'm using and that is why I don't understand what is wrong because being 21dpo it should of showed positive by now :cry: I'm never late, not even a day, some people are saying it looks like I O'd on cd25 not cd12 like FF is saying but that would make me have a 41 day cycle which I have NEVER had, only 29 days. I want an answer :hissy:
Good luck on getting your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"