ok ladies...honestly how soon do you really...

HEAVEN SENT

Reaction score
i was just wondering how soon have you started testing? i started at 5dpo:rofl:....i just cant help myself, i mean i know its going to be negative but those ic really do call me!!!!!.....and being that i have so many doesnt help, yes im a poasaholic...am i alone??????

lol I think I've done one at 7 DPO
Which is what I am today and I really want to test todaaaay! :)

hahaha I daren't keep them in or I would become a poas addict for sure! Last month I never got time to test, AF got me.
I am certain AF is on its way again so haven't tested yet (am 11dpo) I had some spotting and cramping yesterday and my temp took a dive.

:dust: to you all and maybe I will just being a poas addict next month with you all :winkwink:

Well this cycle i took a test at 3dpo...:wacko: silly me...:blush: and i knew it was :bfn:... but i'm starting again on Friday.....:happydance::dust:

LMAO. Glad im not the only addict!
I used to poas a lot but now i just buy one when im around 12dpo or i wait till af is due and test if she is a day late. This mth il b poas at 10-11dpo though as its my bday and i dnt want to be drinking if im pregnant so need to make sure i knw :)

xxx

I took one today (5 or 6 dpo), I knew it would be negative but I feel like I have to pee on something in the morning or it won't be a good day, ha ha!

ummm i tested yesterday at 1dpo.... needless to say there was nothing there LOL... don't ask me why i did it, especially as i only have about 13 ics left... 2 superdrugs, 2 clearblues and 4 clearblue digis (for when i get my bfp ;))

LOL, pleased it's not just me!

Did an ov test today (just to make sure that it does test negative once ov is over) and figured that I may as well do pregnancy test at the same time - I do the wee in a pot ones so both sticks went in the same pot. Am 2DPO and knew it would be negative so probably the first time I've ever not been gutted by a BFN!

AHHH...I'm 7dpo and dying to test. I don't have any in the house otherwise I would have already. I refuse to let myself go buy some until I am 12dpo! I feel like I'm going crazy!!!

Why do we have this extra anguish? Why can't we just test right away or get AF right away. This waiting game is the worst!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->