ok ladies the net is terrible!!!

fordy

mummy of 5
Reaction score
i have tried to research what the heck is wrong with me but failed to get anywhere, so i'm asking you guys......:thumbup:

ok i have major back,hip and lower adomen (?) pain, the back is in the lower back and is in the very middle lol, the hips only hurt when i get up and walk more on the left side than the right (jack is laying on the left side) and the lower adomen(?) is also on the left and is like a period cramp, it doesnt feel like contractions at all as its constant drag but very painful.

i have taken panadol and had hot showers (no bath here) but nothing is helping and i'm almost in tears with the pain.:cry:

my oh rang the hospital and told them, but they said they cant do anything as i havent had any discharge, and the more births u have the more pain u are in....this is my 4th and the first time i've ever felt so crappy!!!
they also said keep taking panadol etc but its NOT working!!!!:growlmad:

it also feels pressure down below like i'm gonna wet myself but dont need to go toilet, and theres also shooting pains in my vagina :blush:

as you see i'm only 29 weeks and so many days lol but this is the first pregnancy outta four that has given me soooooo much grief!!!

any advice or help would be brilliant as i'm at my wits end and snapping at my poor oh...not his fault poor thing....

This is exactly what i had Hun but I was also bleeding been in hospital and been assured it is nothing to worry Bout. The shooting pains is the head engaging and popping out again and the back and tummy is to do with stretching and the weight of the baby and combined with the cramp Is preperation - basically you're body is preparing itself with practice runs xxx

I get pain in my lower back over on the right side of my pelvis, it sometimes feels like the muscles tighten then they crack and I can feel my pelvis pop back into place. spoke to midwife about this and was told it was the ligaments stretching and if it got too bad and I couldn't bear it I was to get an appointment with the physio at the mat hospital. I try lying on a hot water bottle to ease it the pain. The sharp pains I was getting from 21 weeks, and was told it was just the LO kicking/punching my cervix, I'm still getting the sharp pains down there, but was told if there is no excrutiating pain,cramping, change in discharge or bleeding then I had nothing to worry about! Hope this helps but if your really worried or if the pain gets worse try talking to midwife again.:hugs:

It sounds like because you have had three before, your muscles and ligaments have all been stretched, so there isnt quite so much supporting this baby or your joints. Are you able to get some sort of belly band/back support? You need to support your core muscles, which will take the pain out of your hips. Baby is probably lying on a nerve too which wont be helping - see if you can get him to shift sides xxx

Yikes. I'm having my third and I really feel it in my hips. The other day my baby was lying funny and I had massive pain and BH's. I drank cold water to wake her up and then went on my hands and knees (it was damn hard :haha:) to try to make her move. That didn't work so I got in the bathtub and "lay" on my belly (didn't really lie on it, sort of floated) and she finally moved a bit. After that the BH's slowed back down and the pain eased off :thumbup:

thanks ladies i'm gonna try everything lol!!! i've told my oh that we're not having anymore coz i cant really handle pain very well lmao and i'm not one to rest i like to be active, and not beable to move is driving me mad lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->