Ok so announcing tomo

In my opinion I think it is best not to be too subtle as people can miss it very easily whilst skimming through their newsfeed.

We put up a picture of 'mini cookies' first pregnancy with a small explanation (our surname is Cooke) but not everyone got it (or took time to).

Second time we posted a 'keep calm it's another girl' sign which was a more obvious way to announce both the gender and that we were expecting again.

Lots of my friends just get randomly tagged in photos sporting bumps which is nice but sometimes confusing if the friend was overweight to begin with. I'd prefer to make my own official announcement to be honest.

I posted a pic of my pregnancy test with a heart around the two lines and wrote "more laundry due this October"... Not very original but it did the trick.

I'm terrible at keeping secrets so I put a picture of the 12 week scan with 'tom (obvs insert partner name) can I tell everyone we're pregnant yet?' :)

I didn't do this but I did read on a different thread a while ago a girl said she changed her profile picture to a photo of bun in an oven. I loved that idea

If you have Pinterest there are great ideas on there. Especially if you already have a little one. I have a little boy, so I'm getting him a chalk board to hold which will say 'every superhero needs a sidekick, coming October 2015' he will be wearing a superman outfit or something. Or it will just say 'I'm going to be a big brother'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->