• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok, so I knew 9dpo was too early to test but I couldnt help my self!

Jakkiw2

My turns long over due
Reaction score
My result was:bfn: but i know my little red line is hiding somewhere in that white stick as my temps jumped back up again x

Well as predicted my testing frenzy :test::test: has begun and that will be me testing morning noon and night till that :witch: arrives !!

My DH has just hidden my Pack of 2 FRER - he says ill get them back either Wednesday or Thursday so ill need to make my 7 internet cheepies last...EVIL DH

OMG how am I going to get to Thursday on just 7 tests....

Am I the only POAS Aholic or is there others like me on this board:help::help:

I am too. I've been doing 4-6 OPKS per day this cycle :rofl: Not had the 'joy' of preg testing crazyness yet though!

:rofl: this sounds like me last month. This month i refuse to test until AF is due. I was like a mad woman last month :dohh:
Good luck :hugs:

i kept testing with cheap ones and getting bfn and it was making me dispondent so as long as your ok with doing it thats all that matters chick

:lol: im guna be so good frm now on, testing early just upsets me more :cry: so i am sticking till 12dpo :thumbup:

well I held off as long as I could - I promised myself last month that I wouldnt test until 12dpo (yip, thats just how bad I am) but I keep my sticks in the bathroom and I swear I can hear them shoutin on me !!:rofl:

Hence how DH has stole my expensive ones !!

I just need to face up to it and admit it - My names Jakki and im a POAS Aholic

Ah chick it is early but I know exactly how you feel. I have none in the house and im not buying any until Wednesday. Im going to buy 2 FRER and use one Thursday. If nothing ill wait till saturday. I am trying my very hardest. I know you will get your :bfp: this month.... Just a little more waiting to go. xx

:rofl: this sounds like me last month. This month i refuse to test until AF is due. I was like a mad woman last month :dohh:
Good luck :hugs:

Thanks exactly like me!!!!! :happydance: lol

i have promised myself not to do any tests until AF is due, lets see how long that lasts lol

xxxx

Jakki! Hahaha - your posts are so funny :) I also tested yesterday at 9 dpo and got a BFN - which DH told me would happen as it's WAY too early to test. He just humours my addiction :) haha. Aah, reckon AF may be on the way in any case with all the aches I'm getting :(.
But might just sneak another test in Wednesday morning if still no AF (I mean, I have another one, so I HAVE to use it, right?... :)

Wanted to add - even though I KNEW 9 dpo was very early to test, I felt SO despondent when there wasn't a 2nd line popping up. You know when you keep on staring at the stick, moving it around, convinced a different angle or different light will make that 2nd line appear...Holding it at arms length and then bringing it close in until it's practically on your eyeball...and still nothing...

Good luck to all you ladies x.

I was like totally barcode scanning that stick this morning -I know my line is there !!! But yeah im not just a POAS Aholic, part of my fun is over scrutinising every part of that stick.

Im just glad I dont own a microscope !! Id have it to pieces and under that in a flash !!

Jakki! Hahaha - your posts are so funny :) I also tested yesterday at 9 dpo and got a BFN - which DH told me would happen as it's WAY too early to test. He just humours my addiction :) haha. Aah, reckon AF may be on the way in any case with all the aches I'm getting :(.
But might just sneak another test in Wednesday morning if still no AF (I mean, I have another one, so I HAVE to use it, right?... :)

:test::test::test::test: You know you want too !! Even I can here your test shoutin !

Hahaha - oh my word Jakki, you are the devil on my shoulder :). I must be strong...sure I can wait until at least...um..tomorrow morning...haha which is STILL only 11 dpo! Aaaargghhh!

Hahaha - oh my word Jakki, you are the devil on my shoulder :). I must be strong...sure I can wait until at least...um..tomorrow morning...haha which is STILL only 11 dpo! Aaaargghhh!

Im terrible arent I !:wacko:

I try my best, I really do, like take this morning for example. Only used two tests... and I actually managed to leave them in my house so I couldnt use them in work... Maybe I should just pee on my pencil and see if a line pops up !!:rofl:

:rofl:... I'm the same way..:wacko: i have to :test::test: so i'm with you..:thumbup: I'm a Poas addict..:hugs:

I was totally addicted to testing the first 3 months but now at month 4 and after so many BFNs, I've decided that is not healthy for me, mentally, to keep testing hahaha

See, the way i see it... If I said to myself thats it Jak no testing till 12dpo, my hand would be reaching for my testing cup as a reflex ...

Theres just no help for people like us :hugs:

Im terrible arent I !:wacko:

I try my best, I really do, like take this morning for example. Only used two tests... and I actually managed to leave them in my house so I couldnt use them in work... Maybe I should just pee on my pencil and see if a line pops up !!:rofl:

:haha: Jacki, you are sooo funny (because I can TOTALLY relate). Reckon I am gonna POAS again tomorrow morning hahaha....

Maybe we should all be in Rehab.
Jakki, 9DPO - your a true addict ;D
Have a :spermy: reward!

:dust: to you all.
xx

Thanks ladies x at my mIl right now thinking I could wait
till tomorrow to test whos with me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads